04: Last Memory

Jimin POV

"Hey Jungkook, you mind if I go out for a bit? I wanna go explore outside the forest" I asked Jungkook as he was working on some paperwork. "Sorry Jimin, you can't. You don't know the forest that well and you could run into danger along the way" He replied.

I quickly walked out the door in silence and decided to disobey his orders.

I knew he was right about me not knowing the forest that well so I got Taehyung to come along with me. He didn't like the idea at first but agreed because he didn't want me to go alone.

"Jimin, are you sure this is the way you fainted at?" Asked Taehyung getting a bit inpatient. "Yes, I'm sure" I said.

After 14 minutes we found my exact location.

"This Is it...." I said. Taehyung wanna just helping me look around to see if there was anything strange or something I dropped coming here. We almost gave up hope when I suddenly found a book. "Taehyung! I found a book, or a journel" I said while opening it.

Dear Future me,

I know Jackson is chasing me right now, and that's why I'm writing myself this. He's gonna erase memories of my entire life so in case I'll read this I can continue my plan.
So, as you might know, your name is Park Jimin. Your 25 years old and a detective.
This journel was a gift from my parents until they passed away years ago.
When Jackson takes my memories he's gonna store them in a small memory gun that stores memorys of others.
The only way to collect those memories back is to break the gun and they'll return to those he took from.
The plan is.....

The next page with the plan I thought of was smudged with water and me and Taehyung couldn't read it. "Jimin, this is bad" He said. I was worried. If this was truly me then my plan failed if I can't read this. "Are you sure that you can't remember your own plan? How to defeat this Jackson guy?" Asked Taehyung. "I-i don't remember who Jackson is....I just can't remember my own plan since he took my memories" I said with fear. "Maybe he didn't really take your memories" Said Taehyung suddenly.

"You regained some of your memories, its like they're some how blocked from your mind, but they appear In your mind after a period of time is up" he said. "Taehyung, maybe your right....maybe he took a certain part of my memories if that's the case" I said.

That moment I began feeling the same amount of pain in my body.

Taehyung knew what it meant and tried to relax.

After a few minutes I finally relaxed.

"Fuck, that hurts to bad....I ended up with a huge headache again...." I said. "But did you remember anything?" Asked Taehyung while sitting under a tree. I did remember.....
everything the moment I fainted in this area.

2 weeks ago

I have to write in my journel for my future self to remember. I began writing in my journel and as soon as I finished writing I tripped on a tree branch. Jackson Wang and his 5 men that were with him have found me and came for what they wanted. "Well Jimin? Anything else to say before I take your memories away from you?" He said threatening. "You won't get away with this Jackson! I'll find another way to stop you!" I yelled." hahaha, how are you supported to do that without memories that remind you of WHAT your supposed to be doing?" He kept laughing until he decided enough was enough.

His moment finally came for him to get rid of me in his path to goal.

He hit me with his memory gun and that was that.

I don't know how long it was until I woke up facing a cute guy asking me questions. I have no idea what I was doing here....

Present

"I remember my plan....."