14: Jimin Vs Jackson

Jungkook POV

We walked into the room and saw about 20 men ready to kill us at any moment. This man suddenly came out and began speaking. "Park Jimin, nice to finally see you. I see that you've made it this far" he said. "Fuck out of here! Give me back the rest of my memories!" He yelled. "Nah, by the way, call me Suho please" He said.

I saw Jackson come out of a door and was angry.

"Don't kill Jimin!! Kill his boyfriend!!" He yelled. What!? He's after Jungkook!!

We aren't dating but I have some feelings towards him. I cant let them touch him!!

I saw that Suho was adding another soul in Jackson's prison for souls so he could finish powering his machine.

Who's soul was it??.....

I ran up to Suho and beat him up until he got the upper hand. I tried grabbing the memory gun from him but failed. Jungkook tried fighting the men but it was him and 20 other men. "Yoongi!! Back up!! Hurry!!" I yelled into my radio to call Yoongi. Suho quickly noticed and threw it across the room.

He soon began choking me.

"You little shit! I don't care if Jackson kills me anymore!!" He yelled.

That moment 8 men of Kai's busted through the door and helped Jungkook. After a few seconds 16 other men helped as well. Three of them even got Suhos hands off me. I tried looking for Kai but couldn't find him in the crowd. "Wheres Kai??" I asked one of his men.

"He's....hes gone...." I was shocked. Kai was a fighter and fought to the end. I didn't want to believe he was dead but it all made sense. Kai was the last soul they used.....

I began crying but my feelings quickly turned to anger and I grabbed the memory gun from Suho. Some of Jacksons men took it from me and helped Suho get free.

Suho then thew the gun to Jackson and he caught it. He then aimed it to me. "That's it, I'm erasing EVERYTHING about you! Your name, family AND JUNGKOOK permanently!" He yelled.

Before he clicked it last second someone shot him in his heart. He turned around to see Namjoon with his gun.

"Namjoon!" I yelled.

Jackson fell to the floor and quickly died.

Suho ran to the machine and began trying to turn on it on himself but Namjoon also shot him.

I grabbed the gun and threw it on the floor as hard as I could and suddenly I regained all my memories about my detective life. I'm happy that everyones memories are back.
"Well? What else to say before you die from blood loss?" Asked Namjoon to Suho. "We were gonna use this machine to bring back the dead as you know. Jackson wanted to bring back his daughter, yeri, who was murdered by using the live of others he didn't care about" He said laughing.

He eventually died peacefully and Jungkook and the men finished killing the rest of Jackson's men.

Jungkook quickly hugged me.

"Wait, wheres Taehyung??...." I asked Kai's men. "Kai told him to go back to Yoongi and Jin" One of them said. I was glad Taehyung and Jungkook were alive but my best friend was dead.....

Kai....

I didn't want to use the machine to bring him back to life since I'm not Jackson.

I broke the glass that held all the souls he captured and they flew away into heaven.
I didn't see Kai but I knew he was was with them....

I couldn't stop crying in Jungkooks arms.

I'll miss you Kai....

---------
I was crying writing this!! 😭🥺