03: Family Memories

Jimin POV

It's been a week since I've came here. Me and Jungkook became very close friends and Taehyung and I are best friends now, if you can believe it. Right now I'm helping him plant some flowers in his garden. "Hey Jimin, could you give me the water can thing please?" He asked. "Water can thing?" I asked laughing. "Hey, don't judge me" He giggled. "Whatever, I just hope you can take care of these flowers" I said. "I'm a good care taker. You'll learn soon enough" He said.

"I hope I can learn about my past...." I said out of know where. "Jimin....you will. I bet it isn't as bad as you think I is. Jungkook will help you out. Maybe you hit your head or something and forgot. Might explain why you fainted in the forest" He said." but that still doesn't explain WHY I was in the forest in the first place...." I said. "Look, jimin-" Said Taehyung before he was cut by me falling on the ground and my heart beating so fast.

"Ow, my head, I have a huge headache! Ow, my whole fucking body hurts!" I yelled out of pain.

"J-Jimin! Are you okay?!" Yelled Taehyung. He quickly grabbed his phone and called Jungkook. "Jungkook get your ass over here right now! Somethings wrong with Jimin! He's in pain! Get Jin over here!" I only heard Jungkooks voice from the phone before fainting."alright! I'm coming! Tell Jimin to hang in there!"

I woke up an hour later to a worried Jungkook next to me. I saw myself sitting on Taehyungs bed. "Jimin! Thank goodness your okay!" He yelled hugging me."what happened?" I asked. "Taehyung said you suddenly felt a lot of pain and that you fainted" I said. "And wheres Taehyung? I asked.  "He's talking with Jin outside" He said.

"I....I remember something...." I said.  "what is it?" asked Jungkook. "I have a brother....a younger brother....Park Jihyun....my parents died along time ago and all I had was my little brother.....It hurts to remember...." I said while rubbing my head. My head was still in pain but I remember a lot more now.

"You think maybe that's why you fainted? Your memory might be coming back" Said Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jin soon came in the room and they ran up to me. "Jimin!" Yelled Taehyung while hugging me. "It's okay Taehyung" I said while hugging him back. "Jin, His memory might be coming in slowly but steadily. So far, the memories of his family acured" He said to Jin hyung. " Hey jimin, you think all your memories of family members returned?" he asked me. "Yes, but so far only family members" I said. "Then your gonna experience pain again if that's true, we can't predict when, but you will remember some stuff" Said Jungkook. "You almost gave Taehyung a heart attack when you were on the ground" Said Jin.

"Yes, don't scare me like that again!" Yelled Taehyung.

"Hahaha, okay, Ill try" I said.