13: Face to Face

Jimin POV

"Thank you Jungkook!!" I yelled in happiness. "How did you get here?" I asked. "We tried to find you guys, good thing we did" He replied.
I noticed the blood on his shoulder "did you get shot?" I asked concerned. "Let's not worry about me right now Jimin, we have to focus on the mission first" He said trying to avoid the question. "Tell me what the fuck happened to your arm! Right now, I'm worried about you!" I yelled. "Yes, I got shot while shooting at men shooting at us.

"Did Jin look at it?" I asked. "Yes, he told me it wasn't that bad since the bullet went straight through but would still need to be taken care of" He said.

I told Taehyung and Jungkook everything that happened and that Namjoon disappeared. "Wait, so Kai is missing and Namjoon just fell in the floor??" Asked Taehyung. "Yes" I said.
"I'll go look for Kai and his men, I'll tell them to look for Namjoon" Said Taehyung. "Be careful" I said hoping he would be careful. "Let's go stop this" I told Jungkook.

We both arrived at his secret office with his experiments.

"Jimin, there's a room next to it" Said Jungkook. "It might not be as important" I said. "I....I hear crying" He said. I listened to the door and I heard women crying. "I'll open it" I said. "How are you sup-" Jungkook was cut off when he saw me kick the door down.

We saw about 8 women in the room in tears and in bras and underwear. "W-Why are you woman in here? And crying?" I asked them. "J-Jackson's been raping and having sex with each and every one of us for months....I can't take it...." She said." what's your name?" Asked Jungkook." i-irene....I've been his most used toy.... " She said. " It's okay, you are all free now. In the room over in the corner has a bunch of blankets. Go grab one and run out of this building. Well have others help you after that" I said.

"Really?? Thank you so much!!" She yelled in happiness.

After all of the woman left and after I made a call to Yoongi, jungkook and I went to open the door.

I was faced with an obstacle that I wouldn't be able to handle.