Ship songs

to clarify these songs are song that correlate to my ocs to their head canon ship(s). There might be more than one song to each ship I don't know. Its my book let me do what I want. I'm sure I will make more parts to this with other ships soooooo yeah. Expect that

Dove King  and Dakota Marlo

Out of Touch by Dove Cameron

"Woke up on the wrong side of you this morning. Said some things last night in the heat of the moment. You always forgive, how could I forget? You've been in my bed when I need somebody. Yeah, I put you through some things, but at least it ain't boring. Who's gonna tell me I'm out of touch. When the lights come on and I'm still fucked up? It's true, I hope it's you, yeah. Who's gonna call me on all my shit. When I go too far and you're sick of it?" 

Frenchie Peerson and Matthew Darren

Backing Down by Isak Danielson

"I can feel the story changing, as you're sleeping by my side. Can you still feel your own heart racing? When you're standing next to mine. I'll always, always be right there forever, always hold your hand, and maybe you were right, that I'm only wasting my time. I'm backing down."

Hopelessly Devoted to You by Olivia Newton-John

"Guess mine is not the first heart broken. My eyes are not the first to cry. I'm not the first to know there's just no getting over you. You know I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait for you, but baby can't you see there's nothing else for me to do. I'm hopelessly devoted to you, but now there's no way to hide since you pushed my love aside. I'm outta my head hopelessly devoted to you."

Pluto Walker and Bradli Williams

Moonlight in Atlanta by Russ

"Okay, we're rollin' around the city, hopin' that the cops don't get me. Got this Boricua on my right hand side, right hand side. Tell her that I love her,e ven though I really don't mean it
I'm sorry that I do you so cold sometimes, yeah yeah. She said "I know you get lonely too"
I looked to her and said that "you know what to do" tell her bring the freak out. She's a step ahead she's on her knees now. Howlin' at the moon until the sun comes up. Now I'm gettin' lost in time. I ain't really got much on my mind. Other than I knew it when I first saw you" 

Evermore by Josh Groban

"I was the one who had it all. I was the master of my fate. I never needed anybody in my life. I learned the truth too late. I'll never shake away the pain. I close my eyes but she's still there. I let her steal into my melancholy heart. It's more than I can bear. Now I know she'll never leave me even as she runs away. She will still torment me, calm me, hurt me, move me, come what may. Wasting in my lonely tower. Waiting by an open door. I'll fool myself, she'll walk right in and be with me for evermore"

Zara Peerson and Kris Mikaelson

Our Time by Russ

"Maybe it's just not our time. You got your life, I got mine. You're too far away, let's be real. To get too attached, let's be real.  But baby, on the other hand. We be kicking it, can't find nothing wrong with you. You stay up with me, help me with a song or two. Your momma loves me and I think my momma loves you too"