Why Are You Helping Me?

Start from the beginning

" Why am I even thinking about this looser?"

I snapped my mind off and got ready for school.
Before walking out, I said loudly :

" I'm leaving, Mum!", in which she didn't reply. I went to her room and saw her sleeping on her office.
She was working late again?

I put her on her bed, which was right next to the office. She is constantly working on double - shifts and never gets enough rest. I sighed.

" I should find a job as well"

Mei's Pov

" You are perfect for the job!" said the red headed girl and shook my hand.

I had applied for a job at the
'Maid's Café'. It was the only place which would hire a 17-year old, so I didn't really had a choice and I really needed money. The payment was also pretty good and I could work after school. The only odd thing is that I had to wear a stupid Maid's Uniform, but whatever. It's not like anyone is going to see me in it.

I have to buy some sleeping pills from the Pharmacy Shop as well. I'll do it after school.

Time Skip!

Nothing special happened during classtime. The only odd thing was that Osana didn't show up. And Ayano looked extremely happy about it. I concluded that she had something to do with it, but it was none of my business.

My desk is right in front of Gaku's, so I couldn't really tell what he was doing. But I could feel his eyes on me the entire time! I glanced at him at some point, and he instantly looked away with his cheeks flushed pink.

Pff. And yet everyone is scared of the big bad Delinquents. Don't make me laugh.

I spent lunch time with Kokona, Saki and Amai as usual, talking about random shit and our Club Activities. I didn't bring up that I would be working in Shisuta Town at a café, but I'll be honest here ; I don't believe that they would make fun of me.

Everything happened during cleaning time. It was Musume.

After what she had done to me last time, I would always try to avoid her. But mostly about what she had said.
'Go cry to your Mommy's arms'.
I hated her. I hated her just for that. But it was about to get even worse.

I was cleaning the hallway at the 2nd floor, right outside my classroom, 2-1.
I was recalling the lyrics of the song I had to practice later. I turn to the corner of the hallway, right outside the bathrooms. I hadn't realize that I was out of everyone's else sight.
Until I heard her talking.

" You would make a great slave, you know that?"

No one else talked with this annoyingly high voice tone. I turned around to see Musume and her 4 tanned bitches.