The Dragon & Her Savior

Looking at the wall, I was recovering from the last harvest when I heard something crash into the facility. Hearing yelling and screaming as I scrambled to the back corner of my cell, afraid of what infiltrated the facility.
The sound of the building breaking and yelling went on for what felt like forever until whatever it was that broke in, descending down the cells. I could hear it walking, an almost disturbing calm filled the air as it broke out the other dragons. 'Would I finally be free?' I thought just before I saw what broke into the building.
At first, he looked like an ordinary tall and very fit man...until his scent hits you. He was a dragon, and not only that but a King. Holding my breath, I'm not sure how to process this. I was frozen--petrified even. I've never met a King before, but all I knew was that his presence frightened me as he ripped the cell's door off and walked inside of it; walking towards me.
He knelt in front of me as he reached towards my throat.
Shutting my eyes, I held my breath as a tear rolled down my cheek. 'I guess this is it. Goodbye life I had.' I thought miserably to myself, but instead of death, the sound and pressure of my collar breaking was heard. Gasping, my eyes snapped open, looking him in the eyes by accident.
He held the broken collar in his hands, the chain attached to the back. He tossed it aside before inspecting me. "Are you alright?" His voice was filled with nothing more than concerned while his eyes scrunched worriedly.
Surprised by his Deep but soft voice, I expected more of a voice with authority or power in it? Either way, it was a lot more soothing to hear than the screams I've always heard.
Nodding, I was afraid to say something that would anger him. It's not good to disrespect an Alpha.
"Can you walk? Or fly?" He asked, looking me over again; searching for a debilitating wound.
"Um. I-I can't." I spoke nervously, my throat dry and scratchy from lack of hydration and my screams.
"Well that's not good. Don't worry, I'll get you out of here." He said before scooping me up. Letting a squeak of surprise out, he smiled at me as my face went warm. "Let's get out of here."
I felt my breath escape me as my mind became blank. He carried me out of the cell and walked through the exit of the building. We stayed silent as he continued to carry me. I felt warm inside...a feeling of security I haven't felt in a long time.
'I wonder what kind of King he is?' I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by the King saying something. "I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked looking up at him. Suddenly feeling really nervous at the realization that I just not only completely ignored what he said, but asked him to repeat it in such an unmanner way.
Feeling a slight panic settle in, it was instantly washed away as he chuckled. Smiling again, obviously not bothered by how I asked. "I asked what your name is." Amusement etching every word he spoke.
I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. "J-Jeilarth...A-and yours?" I asked shyly, playing with my hands suddenly.
"My name is Nevith." He said shifting me in his arms as we went through a rather narrow hallway. Silence lapsed between us again.
I didn't know what to say, or how to say it. I closed my eyes as we exited the building; my eyes not used to the brightness of day or actual fresh air. Blinking rapidly, I shut before opening my eyes again, adjusting to the new environment.
Taking a deep breath, I enjoyed the fresh air and soft noises coming from the woodland creatures. Sighing in relief before confusion washed over me as I noticed Nevith didn't put me down.
Looking at him expectingly, waiting for an answer. 

Nevith's POV 

I took a deep breath, clearing out the putrid air of fear and death from my lungs that came from the building behind us. Looking down, I saw Jeilarth giving me a questioning look. It took me a moment to realize why she was confused, before my face slightly heated up; most likely a shade of pink across my face.
"U-um...well, s-seeing as you are in no condition to walk, I thought I would j-just bring you to my home." I explained before my face got a little more hotter at the way I phrased it. "I-I mean to heal you! A-and i-if you'd like me to put you down and leave, tha-that would be alright, because everyone has their own choices that they can make! W-who am I to stop you? I mean you don't really know me and--." Cutting myself off, I coughed before looking slightly to my left. "S-sorry, I'm babbling." Embarrassment evident in my voice by my babbling tendency.
"No, it's alright. I don't think I would be able to take care of myself at the moment." She smiled shyly when I glanced at her.
Smiling back at her, I continued to walk after I spoke. "Well, off we go then." My voice piped in cheeriness.