Disclaimer/Authors Note

LightBulbCandy and I were talking about mythical creature's --dragons, of course, was one of them-- and then BOOM we made some dragons and decided to RP with them.
It wasn't until October 8th 2015 --think it was the 8th?-- that I decided to save and edit our rough drafts before making them into chapters! In all honesty, I don't even know why, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. 

LightBulbCandy was the person to help me make/get ideas for my dragon's, and is also the person who created her own as well. She helped me make this all possible. Without her, there wouldn't be this, so she deserves the credit! 

therealme96 dragons:

Draon (Rupin) 
Norvan 
Astriana 
Elbi 
Edgar 
Tamie 
Seteria 
Malentine 
Hexvio 

LightBulbCandy dragons: 

Jeilarth 
Istaria 
Lusarth 
Vinarth 
Nevith 
Naloth 
Drogon
.
.
.
WARNING:
.
.
You will not copy any part of this or any other work I have done. The plot, Characters, or any part of it that may allow you to reproduce or transmit it --electronic and mechanical means, including photocopying, recording or any information storage and retrieval system without the prior permission of the author, except permitted by law.
No part of this story may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, expect in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

Any links, Images, Brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own. And is not covered my copyright. No copyright infringement intended.

1) This is meant to be a Novellas series, a Prequel before Dragons Mark! But because of the amount of words being used, and other possible background ideas I'm having, this might end up being a Novel prequel? I don't even know what you would call it unless I'm right xD?
Some chapters are going to be in First and Third person POV, mostly Third though, and some characters won't get as much or any screen time in the actual Novel since...well...you could say they aren't as important as the ones that are posted (^ ^'). 
.
2) Please do not put hate comments. But constructive criticism is allowed.
.
3) Please, please, PLEASE don't point out ALL of my spelling errors. I do sometimes overlook the spelling a bit, but please do not worry, I do go back sometime's and fix it.
.
4) If you don't like my story(ies) then please. Don't comment, just stop reading and leave.
.
5) I'm very slow at updating my stories and I'm trying my absolute hardest NOT to do that, but since I'm hardly on this account, the main story may get put on hold.
.
6) Please. DO not ADVERTISE YOUR STORY ON MINE!!! Or a "Fan for Fan :)?" Or Follow for Follow. If you would like one, post it on my page; NOT my story(ies).
.
7) Dragon years are obviously a lot more complicated than human years, so to give everyone some piece of mind since the entire story will be revolved around Dragon years: 
Two years and six months in human years = Half a year in Dragon years. 
Five human years = one dragon year.  

Enjoy :)!
Comment, vote, Fan/Follow me ^_^"
.
.
DISCLAIMER:
.
.
This is a work of Fiction. Names, Characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are the products of the Author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
.
.
~therealme96, and, LightBlubCandy

~therealme96, and, LightBlubCandy~