The Dragon & His Captor

I roared in anger and desperation, sweeping a couple of Slave Traders aside with my tail. My wings were caught in the metallic netting preventing me from flying away as I slashed at a group that was brave enough to get closer.
One of the Slavers broke away from the others to charge at me with his spear; with a ferocious growl erupting from my throat, I quickly moved to the side avoiding his spear; snatching him up before chopping my jaws onto him. Splitting the foolish human in half. As the fourth group showed, they made it easier for themselves to get closer, almost trapping me in.
This endless battle lasted for another hour before exhaustion caused my movements to slow me down; giving the Slavers the upper hand.
As I was in close combat with the leader of the Slavers, we were suddenly at a stalemate until one group had gotten close without me noticing. Screeching as I felt a sword stab into my right side, a couple more men joined forces as to try and capture me quickly.
Whipping my neck with a growl, a group of three stabbed into my tail as they tried to get my attention away from they're leader.
The fools made a huge mistake.
Just as I was about to spew at them though, something got caught around my neck before hauling my body at the opposite direction of the men.
In less than a half-hour I was chained and collared, forced into my human body by the enchantment of the metal so it was easier to transport me.
Roaring in outrage still trying to get loose from the chains, I glared dangerously at the one responsible for this. "I trusted you!" Roaring at Sara. "I loved you! I gave you everything!" Yelling at her outraged, my voice almost cracked. She stared at me deadpan before smiling wickedly. Walking towards me till she was a little less than arms length from me.
"Darling, you don't seem to understand how this works." She stepped closer, trying to intimidate me. "I've never felt anything for You. Just stru~ng you along, until I got someone who would pay enough to satisfy me to capture you." She smirked with a sadistic chuckle. "Everything else was just a bonus." She spoke, obviously very pleased with herself. Lunging at her with a snarl, I only managed to get as close as an inch to her face before I was quickly pulled back. Smirking myself, it pleased me to see that it startled her.
"I will skin you alive and rip you limb from limb. I will show you every single organ that makes you tick and then shove it down your throat." She gripped my cheeks tightly as she seeped venom into her words. "You will be conscious for every. Single. Second of it." Growling at her, she ruffly pushed my face away from her. Seeing the smallest hint of fear in her eyes as she spoke, I grinned at her. Laughing maniacally when she took a step back.
"What's the matter, Sweety? Scared." I said sickeningly sweet.
The Slavers dragged me over to a horse trailer, opening the gate on the back and shoving me inside. Hooking my shackles to the wall before locking them.
"Ma'am what's the dragons name and breed?" A Slaver asked her with a clipboard in hand. "Baladan." Was all she said. The man with the clipboard looked at her in shock before glancing back at the open trailer. Giving him my friendly smile just before the doors closed shut.