"Alright. Then I'll just skip to the advice. You need to make things right with Miss Forbes."

"What?"

"Caroline Forbes... I can see she's not just a hybrid to you, she was a friend who you could count on, she was a person you would confide in." Elijah said. "You need her in your life."

"I don't know what you are talking about. Caroline is just a hybrid." Klaus said.

"No, she's not. I saw the way you were with her when she was a werewolf. I saw you helping her and she helping you. I saw you becoming less reckless because of her. She brings out the best in you." Elijah said.

"Brother, you should know by now that I don't believe in love."

"I didn't say anything about love. I just know that you need her in your life... even if it's just as a friend."

"And how would I get her back?" Klaus asked, wanting so badly to have Caroline back that he didn't care he was actually admitting he cared for her.

"Show her that you are not the monster you claim to be. Be honest with her." Elijah said and left.

***

Caroline received a text from Klaus, asking to meet but she texted back saying she would only meet him if it was something to do with the hybrids or a situation like that.

"Caroline, it's important. It's about the hybrids." Klaus texted so she went to the mansion to see Klaus.

"Hello, love!" Klaus said when opened the door of his studio, happy to see her.

"Klaus..."

"Come in." Klaus said and so she stepped inside the studio and he closed the door to let them speak in private.

"What happened?" Caroline asked and Klaus gave her a confused look. "You said you needed to talk to me because of the hybrids. What happened?"

"I believe it's for everyone best interest for you to come back to live with me."

"I can't believe I actually thought that you were being honest. I'm gonna go." Caroline said, turning around to leave but Klaus grabbed her wrist.

"Let me finish..." Klaus said, making Caroline take a deep breath and turn around to face him.

"Fine." Caroline said and crossed her arms, waiting for him to start speaking.

" Caroline said and crossed her arms, waiting for him to start speaking

"Elena needs you here by her side. You make her be more at ease living here. Stefan needs you since you are the friend he goes to when he feels like he is loosing control. Bonnie needs you here since she only came to live here because of our pact. And the hybrids need you to live here because you help me making better decisions and think more rationally." Klaus said. "I need you here. I need you by my side."

"Klaus..." Caroline said getting up from the chair and getting ready to make a speech about how he did something awful and how she wasn't sure if she could trust him, but he grabbed her wrist and with his supernatural speed, in a second he pressed her against the wall.

"I need you. I know what I did wasn't the right thing to do... but I need you here with me." Klaus whispered and kissed her.

"No!" She said as she pushed him away, breaking the kiss

"No!" She said as she pushed him away, breaking the kiss. "What? You think you can do whatever you want, then say nice things to me and kiss me, that I will forget everything? You're wildly mistaken. I can't believe that you think that I'm one of those girls who you..."

"Love..."

"Don't you love me! And who do you think you are to interrupt me? Just because you are the original hybrid you think you are better than me? You're not!"

"Caroline!" He shouted.

"What?" She asked angry.

"Your eyes..." he said, making her realize that once again her emotions were speaking louder and she was showing her hybrid eyes. "Just take deep breaths."

Klaus sat Caroline on the couch and quickly took a blood bag he had in a mini fridge that was in his studio. Caroline drained a few blood bags but it wasn't helping her because she was still very upset with Klaus. She hated how much affect he had on her.

"Klaus, if I turn... I might hurt them... I need to go."

"I'm not letting you go when you are like this." Klaus said, making Caroline growl.

Klaus bite his wrist and offered to her which she unwillingly take it and so she started to drink from his wrist, which gave her a mix of emotions, it made her feel pleasure even if she was very mad but she was also calming down, it was addictive.

Caroline pushed him to the couch and sat on his lap, then bite his neck as she felt his hands caressing her waist.

"Drink as much as you need, love." Klaus whispered.

Klaus started to kiss her shoulder and then bite her, making her gasp and bite her lower lip to repress the moan.

She looked at him and he quickly looked at her as she rest her forehead in his. He gave her his wrist so she would drink from him while he watched her and she did the same, which only made everything feel more intimate than already was.

When she stopped drinking from him, he stopped drinking from her and kissed her.

"Come back..." Klaus whispered.

"I-I can't. At least not now." She whispered.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you are liking the story so far. I have a question... Some if you said that it would be cool doing the plot line of Hayley's pregnancy but instead of being Hayley to be Caroline. Do you want that to happen? If yes, would you like to be in the middle of the story or to be how the story ends? And if you have suggestions/ideas/opinions please feel free to share them with me.