"They grew when I reached puberty, you moron!" Older Sakura shrieked while huge veins kept popping on her forehead.

They were not even small. The younger Uchiha thought. Then blushed as he remembered the incident at the forest earlier. It was soft, squishy and her mounds overflowed on his hands. Definitely not small.

"Just so you know, I nursed an infant with these boobs." She said it proudly, squeezing her breast with a smirk.

"Ehhhhhh!!??" Both of their younger counterparts reacted. "You have a kid?!"

Older Sakura stroke her hair behind her ear as she sat properly. "Well of course, we're married. It's only natural to build a family, besides Sasuke-kun wants to rebuild his clan. Isn't that right, Anata?" She said smiling at her husband.

"Hn." Older Sasuke replied as he sipped his soup.

"Wow!" The only word that came out of young Sakura, speechless at the topic. She can't believe her and Sasuke went out that far but it's really nice. A family with Sasuke-kun. She thought it was just her dream but it actually happened in the future. She blushes at the thought. She took a peak at the older Uchiha who is still eating and not caring about what's happening. Like the topic about family and kids is normal to discuss with their past selves. Then she took a peak at the younger ravenette he was frowning but his face was red and caught him glancing at her that made them both blush even more.

"Heh! So i'm not the only one who's having kids in the future?" Naruto commented, already sat back on his chair.

"How old is he?" Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter asked. Suddenly interested in the topic, happy that she is not the only mother at this home.

"She's a girl and she's 8 years old." Sakura said as her eyes soften. "She's pretty smart, brave and a full pledge Daddy's girl." She chuckles

"Now that's something." Kakashi blurted out, baffled by the new information. "I didn't know you were a good dad, Sasuke." The copy ninja commented with sarcasm.

The Uchiha patriarch just glared at his former sensei. Is it that hard to believe? When you have a daughter that is cute as Sarada, you can't really say no to anything.

"She's the same age as Inari here." Tsunami smiled. "Though this kid is a bit of a dunce sometime."

"Okaaaaaa-san!!" Inari whined as he chew his hamburger.

Both mothers chuckled. "Must be hard to be trap in the past while you're away from your child." Tsunami added.

Older Sakura's eyes sadden. "It is, but I know she's safe and I left her with someone I can trust while on a mission." She smiled. "She's going to be alright."

Older Sasuke stared at his wife. He knows how she feels because he's worried too. It's not the first time that they left sarada on a mission, but this time it's different, they went back to the past and Kami knows how are they able to get back. That jutsu was not normal. He's not sure if his rinnegan can teleport them back to their timelines. He needs to investigate it as soon as possible.

Kakashi sigh. "Tazuna-san, are you going to continue to build the bridge tomorrow?"

"Yes, I must finish it as soon as possible so that this village can be saved from Gato." The old man replied with great determination.

"I see." Kakashi tilt his head to the side. "Naruto, chibi-Sasuke and chibi Sakura, we will be having chakra control training tomorrow."

"Huh? Why?" Naruto asked.

"Zabuza is not dead and will likely come back to destroy the bridge." Kakashi explained. "He's a chunin and you guys can't defeat a chunin with your level. The more the reason you guys need to get stronger. We have to protect Tazuna, his family and this village."