lover boy |katsuki bakugou

my friend helped me write this so love her ok

was it hard to accept that he was inlove with someone but he didn't know how she felt. even the bakusquad knew that he had a crush on her and they just observed things.

was it because of her happiness or the way she to brighten up any room maybe it was the fact that she was like bakugou but nicer and not mean. who knows?

the whole bakusquad were in bakugou's dorm room uninvited.

" just confess to her already!" mina yelled as bakugou was thinking. " it's not that hard you know?"

" says you so shut it," bakugou commented before having mina being held back by kirishima to make sure she doesn't go crazy. " it's easy if she rejects you then good maybe she didn't want a guy who is mean to everyone."

" you know her room is just two doors away," mina's devious smirk wasn't something anyone liked. " i'm gonna go to y/n-chan's room byeee!"

with that mina was running to y/n room having bakugou, sero, kirishima and kaminari following. bakugou running at her with anger. mina was knocking on the door for y/n to answer and thankfully she answered just in time.

" y/n-chan!" mina pushed herself into the room and onto y/n. " m-mina!"

in a rush mina got off of y/n and help her up then quickly hid behind her.

" y/n protect me from that demon," pointing at bakugou who looked like he was gonna kill. " b-bakugou?"

y/n herself was afraid of bakugou and mina expected her to protect her from him.

" he was gonna kill me if i didn't te- shut it racoon eyes!" a harsh voice cut mina off. " hide in the bathroom." y/n whispered.

mina dashed towards the "bathroom". let's be honest here people would mina hide in the bathroom. nope she ran towards y/n's desk.

" bakugou calm down please," y/n begged having a slight scared tone. " let me at her!"

y/n herself knew bakugou was weak towards her but that didn't stop her from being scared of him. so she did anything an insane person would do if they wanted to get themselves hurt hug bakugou.

" please calm down," she softly whispered hugging the taller male. " you smell like caramel."

bakugou was bright red. sero, mina and kaminari were all taking pictures while kirishima was in shock.

" g-get off m-me," bakugou stuttered quietly. " oh sorry." y/n pulled away.

" are you calmed yet?" y/n asked flashing her adorable smile. " y-yeah."

" d-dont kill mina okay?" y/n stuttered still thinking how bakugou could probably kill her. " i can't promise you that."

" just don't kill her in UA," y/n thought about how bakugou smelled like caramel. " i'll try."

the bakusquad went back into bakugou's room to discuss about what had happen while y/n sat on her bed smiling like a murderer with her door closed and locked.

'maybe he isn't that scary but still he is kinda scary' y/n thought as she cuddled with her stuff animal. " y/n don't let feelings repeat itself."

bakugou was feeling happy that the girl he liked hugged him but he still didn't know what her feelings towards him are.

man if i could slap bakugou i will but this story will probs have a part 2 btw my friend who helped me write this said hi