time traveler | shota aizawa

aight lets get this started btw aizawa and the reader are in UA in this.

quirk: able to time travel through time going to the future or the past. usually used when fighting able to see a few minutes before the fight to use it to the users advantage.

drawbacks: if she travels to go to a different time like the future or the past she'd only get to travel for 10 minutes before going back to her time. she would get mad headache, get really tired and would possibly faint.

-

it was near valentine's day and boy was y/n l/n worried she wanted to ask her crush and classmate shota aizawa out and to be her valentine's but no one could help her.

her last reso was traveling to the future to get help by some teens which she was doing in the girls bathroom in UA.

she was no longer in the bathroom but she was still in UA she looked at the time and it was lunch. y/n sprinted her way to the cafeteria.

she knew people would think of her as the new girl. she saw a group of girls a pink skinned one, a girl in a ponytail, one with green hair and one with brunette hair.

" hi can i seat here?" y/n asked taking the role as the new girl. " of course you can are you new?"

" i guess you can say that but i came from the past," y/n said and the girls believing her. " and i really need help."

" well what do you need help with?" the one with the ponytail asked. " there's this guy i like but no one can help me to ask him out and for him to be his valentine."

" what type of guy is he?" the brunette questioned. " lately his been very sleepy and tired." ( lately turns to every single second )

" he sounds like our teacher," the green haired one remarked. " huh what a coincidence?"

" man what type of guy is that," the green haired one said. " the guy that i like please hurry i have like five minutes before i have to go hack."

the girls were fastly discussing about what to get him until the pink haired one had one that was inspired by their amazing teacher eraserhead.

" you said he likes sleep get him a sleeping bag," the pink haired one offered. " plus he'd probably be happy oh i'm mina by the way."

time was ticking y/n had one minute left so she had to take the pink's one idea.

" thank you i would probably see you again," y/n waved goodbye to them. " it's y/n l/n my name."

" alright y/n see you soon," and with that y/n was gone back to her time.

y/n got to the girls bathroom like before having a painful headache.

" shit that hurts," y/n rubbed her head before heading to class. " i should go buy the items later today."

y/n got to the class her head in the worse condition possible. the teacher didn't feel like yelling at her for coming late.

" hey l/n you okay?" Yamada asked in a whisper. " just a headache that's all."

" alright if you say so,"

school went by a lot longer. most of the students went back home while y/n went to the mall to get some items for valentine's day.

she got shota aizawa a yellow sleeping bag and some chocolates. y/n didn't made any other stops and went back home.

" is that for tomorrow?" y/n mother asked. " yep i'm going to my room now byee i love you."