Chapter 8: Your Mine

Tessa's POV:

It was very uncomfortable being under the desk and especially when you have your mates buddy sticking out.

"Come in" Luke grumbled clearly annoyed at the sudden disruption.

"Mr. Stone I came to ask you for tuition classes.... with you?" It was Lilly that bitch that obviously likes him.

"Well.." I can't believe this, was Luke actually considering giving her tuition classes?!

I touched the hump sticking out of his pants.

"Lil-l-ly i-if you com-me a-after s-school.." No! He can't do this to me! I unzipped his jeans.

I was grinning hard on his long buddy
"Are you ok sir?" No he isn't!

I slowly licked and touched the top of his buddy (I've seen it on movies and so...)

"N-n-no, com-me ba-ack later Lilly"

"Ok sir...?"

With that she left

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV:

"What's wrong with you? Do you know how dangerous that is? What if she found out that you were under my desk?!" I've never seen him so worried In my life.

"Isn't it obvious?! She likes you. And, well, your mine" At this point my wolf was so jealous, that I could feel she wanted to come out and rip Lilly's head off.

"What about me?! When I see all your classmates flirting or touching you or even smelling you?!" Urgh, Luke looked so hot right now

"Why are we even arguing?" I said my wolf starting to take over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*edited*

I am so sorry! I haven't updated like forever but I promise I'll try to update every week :)

Vote and comment pleeaasse!