Naruto thought she looks a lot like Sakura-chan but definitely different. He also noticed that they are from the leaf based on her forehead protector but failed to recognize them as one of the ninjas in konoha. They must be higher rank ninjas. The blonde thought.

The older Uchiha and the missing nin lunge at each other and crossed swords. Sasuke kicked Zabuza's right rib but was shielded by the missing nin's arm. Zabuza gave more strength to push the Uchiha to a tree. He smirked, then punch Sasuke's gutt but the ravenette turned into a log.

Kawarimi technique. Thought the missing nin as he search the Uchiha's chakra signature.

"This will be done in a moment." Sasuke said as he emerge at the back of Zabuza that took the missing nin by surprise then gave him a spinning heel kick to the jaw that threw Zabuza a few feet away. Sasuke didn't waste time and threw his kusanagi at Zabuza's shoulder and impaled him on a tree.

Shit! This guy is strong and he's not even giving his all. Notion Zabuza.

The Uchiha charge lightning with his left bandaged hand that took Kakashi by surprise. Chidori?! The copy ninja narrowed his eyes then looked at the pinkette that stood beside Naruto. Ah, I see now. He mused as he smiles behind his mask.

Sasuke charge towards the impaled Zabuza with his chidori but before he could release the lightning technique a masked ninja appeared that made him stop his tracks. The masked man impaled several senbon in Zabuza's neck and killed him.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the masked man. Haku.

A thick mist suddenly arises that encrusts the mask man and the missing nin. Before they could even escape, Sasuke threw a kunai with infused chidori at them, but failed as the kunai hit the tree trunk where Zabuza was once impaled.

"Tch." The ravenette gritted his teeth, then he march to the tree and took his Kusanagi and sheath it.

"They disappeared." Naruto said mouth open.

"They escaped, Dobe." younger Sasuke said a matter of factly as he walked towards their sensei.

"What did you say, Teme?!" Naruto rushed to grab the younger Sasuke's shirt

"Dobe."

"Teme!"

"Dobe!"

"Temeee!!"

The two boys stopped when they heard a chuckle. "Oh, my I can't believe I get to live to see this again." The med-nin said as she wipe a tear in her left eye. "Don't you think so, Anata?"

The three genin gave a confused look at the pretty lady.

"Hn." Sasuke agreed and looked at Kakashi. "Kakashi, may I have a word with you?"

The copy ninja only nodded. "Yes, it's about time you explained to me what happened to the both of you."

The Uchiha smirked. As expected of his former teacher and the Rokudaime, still perceptive as always. They gave some distance to the kids and the med-nin to talk about their present situation. As well as the information about Zabusa and Haku.

"Anoo... Onee-chan, you were amazing." younger Sakura spoke, both of her hands are clasped together, huge green eyes full of admiration.

"Sakura-chan's right, onee-san, even your partner is super cool. He took Zabuza pretty fast without even giving him an opening." Naruto added with lots of excitement.

The med-nin chuckled. "Why, thank you Naruto. Now, come here so that I can heal you."

"Eh, heal me?" the dobe asked as he points at himself, dumbfounded.