MILF

Chapter 2...

DRAKES POV

I was surprised to say the least that the girl didn't even glance at me, she was sexy but she seemed a little troubled, I mean I'm no saint but at least I don't just walk out of class, anyway I was on my way to a party this guy Trent invited me to, he said it would be fun that everyone always gets wasted to the max, he sent me the details and said that everyone's invited no matter who they are they're allowed in, I decided to go seeing as I'm new in town and all, I could hear the music once I got up the second flight of stairs, 10E.. 10E where the hell is 10E? I looked to my left and saw it, I opened the door and was surprised that this many people fit in this tiny apartment, I saw that chick that walked out of class today sitting on the sofa, Mary? Nope Mariah? nope but it started with an M I think, she had a bottle of jack in her hand she looked bored and kinda irritated, I walked over to her "hey I'm Drake" I said sitting next to her she nodded her head took a sip from the bottle "Maria" she said taking another sip the bottle was almost empty "so who's party is this?" She smirked "what you showed up to a strangers house?" she finally looked at me one eyebrow arched "well my friend invited me" "who's your friend?" "Trent, do you know him?" She laughed "yeah I know the asshole his alright, where is he?" she asked looking around "I don't know, he said he'll be here a bit later. So who's party is it?" she laughed stood up and started walking, but she stopped and looked at me "mine" then she was gone.

MARIA'S POV

"Trent?!" I shouted over to the asshole "yeah?" He said looking back at me "what you don't even come to say hello to your favourite person in the world?" I asked raising my eyebrow he laughed "sorry babe got side tracked" he said looking at the girl in front of him, she was blond, flat chested and orange "I never knew you were into ompaloompas" he laughed and she gasped "who the hell do you think you are?!" she screamed "well I think I'm the owner of the apartment your currently standing in, and also the apartment your about to leave" Trent laughed "come on babe let me have my fun" "she leaves you can stay" I winked at him "see ya carrot" he said to the orange girl and wrapped his arm around my waist "so what kinda fun do you have in mind?" he asked nibbling on my neck "just follow me loser" me and Trent were pretty close we fooled around sometimes just for fun, we got to my room, I pushed him in and locked the door.

3 days later~~~

"Hey open up!" someone was banging on the front door, screaming like there life depended on it "I'm coming stop hitting my fucking door!" I swung the door open "what the fuck do you want!?" I looked up and saw that new kid "um do you reckon I could come in for a sec?" "um why?" I said raising an eyebrow "please? ill pay you for it" "ok clearly your deaf I said why?" "look I just got in a bit of trouble now ill tell you the rest if you let me in" he said looking around the hall way I opened the door wider and step aside he walked in, I closed the door and turned around, drakes eyes widened when he realised what I was wearing "what you never seen a girl in her under wear and a shirt?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

DRAKES POV

She was wearing a red top with a black Adidas symbol in the middle, her legs were long and tanned, to say I was turned on is an under statement "so let me guess you are running from the cops or someone you owe money to" she said in a matter of fact kind of voice "and what If it's none of those" I asked challengingly "then you fucked a girl in this building, and either she's clingy and thinks you two are gonna be together forever or she's married and your running away from her husband" wow this girl is good she sighed "so which is it?" she said impatiently "running from a cop" I said like it was nothing "ok whatever, but if my door gets busted down the cops will be the least of your worries" then she walked away "and don't make any noise I was sleeping you fucking woke me up!" then the door slammed.

3 hours later~~~~

Maria hadn't come back out of her room, she must have still been asleep. I decided to look around the apartment, there wasn't many photos, 3 or 4, maybe there was more in the bedrooms, there was one of a man and a woman, probably the parents of this ray of sunshine (note the sarcasm) I picked the photo up "what are you doing?" I turned around " Maria was standing in front of her bedroom door, her arms crossed over her chest which made her shirt rise "your mums hot, when can I meet her?" I asked teasing her a little, her eyes narrowed, she got all red and serious "get out of my apartment and don't come back you got that?" She sounded so hypnotic, dangerous and demanding "hey what's got your panties in a twist? Maybe I can help untwist them" I said wiggling my eyebrows "I--said--get--out!" She said loud and slowly, I didn't move and I guess this aggravated her because the next thing I know I'm being punched in the nose and then kicked in the balls "ow what the fuck you fucking bitch!" I screamed out in pain, then I was shoved out the door and she slammed it in my face, I heard a loud smash and her scream, I decided to walk away, she is one crazy bitch that's for sure. I walked out to my car my beautiful Jeep Wrangler (Sarge green) and drove home to face my parents.