BEACH DAYS, PARTY NIGHTS

Drake and Trent stayed at my apartment that night and for a couple more nights after that, Selena was away for work. It'd been a week since we left Sams, Travis got my phone and clothes from his place. We were going to the beach today and then going back to Trents to have a small gathering "come on you two! We're gonna miss the sun" I laugh at the two idiots checking themselves out "alright enough let's go" I say grabbing my beach bag and heading for the door, they follow, we get in to drakes car "now how on earth are the girls going to stay away from us?" Trent asks looking at me "all you have to do is open your mouth and they'll run away" I joke, he laughs and we keep driving, we pull up to the beach and make our way to the sand, finding the perfect spot close enough to the water but far enough to have dry sand I place my towel down and put some tanning oil on "I'm gonna get in the water" i remove my shorts, I'm left in my Ariel bikini top and and Peyton bikini bottoms (Meshki) I leave the two boys who are rubbing sun screen on their chests, and get in the water, I walk out till the waters above my waste, there is light waves, the waters cool against my skin, there's a lot of people here but they're mainly tanning on the beach. The boys come towards me "hey Maria" Trent says smiling "yeah" I say, he splashes me with water "that's it" I laugh diving under the water swimming around him to get behind him when I come up I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him under we both come up, Drakes laughing "you little bitch" Trent laughs "you had it coming bro" Drake says, we all play around splashing water at each other "alright I'm heading back gotta tan a bit" I say leaving the boys. I lay on my towel placing a hat over my face, the sun dries the water and heats up my skin, after 30 minutes I turn over to tan my back, I grab my bottle of water out of my bag and have a drink. I lay my head to the side and see Trent sit down on his towel "you gonna keep staring at her ass or are you gonna sit down" Trent says, I look behind me and see that Drake is looking at me, he smiles sheepishly "uh sorry I just..." he says scratching the back of his head "she has a good ass" Trent says "and you're admiring it" he laughs, I laugh "perv" Drake goes a bit red "am not, I just need some water, I think I'm dehydrated" he tries to cover, me and Trent look at each other and laugh "yeah sure bro"

DRAKE'S POV

Me and Trent head back to our spot on the beach, Maria was laying on her stomach her ass was so perky, I couldn't help but stare, Trent sat down on his towel "you gonna keep staring at her ass or are you gonna sit down" Trent says, Maria looks at me, I smile sheepishly "uh sorry I just..." I say scratching the back of my head nervously "she has a good ass" Trent says "and you're admiring it" he laughs, Maria laughs "perv" I feel the heat creep up my face "am not, I just need some water, I think I'm dehydrated" I say trying to come up with an excuse, Maria and Trent look at each other and laugh "yeah sure bro" I sit down on my towel next to Maria and grab her water taking a few sips "hey get your own" she says chucking her shorts at me "didn't you ever learn how to share" I laugh grabbing her shorts and laying them behind my head so I could lay back. We tanned for a while and the sun began to set "alright let's get going, we got a gathering tonight" Trent says rubbing his hands together. We pack up our stuff and head for the car. We get back to Trents and shower and get dressed. Maria was wearing a light yellow mini dress (Jamilla Mini Dress - Lemon babyboo fashion) the colour looked so good against her tanned skin her hair was down and wavy, she had on light make up "okay so I was thinking we could have the party in the back, it's way to hot to have everyone in here" Maria says pouring a drink "Gathering Maria" Trent says even though we all know it'll be more than that "yeah okay whatever, but what do you think?" He nods and we start setting up the back yard, it gets darker and a few people show up, when we said Gathering we meant like 20 people were invited, not the whole school. A bit more than 20 people showed up but it wasn't that big of a deal, Maria was sitting on the outdoor lounge and was smoking a joint, some girl was talking to her smiling, I was talking to Trent about baseball, he was sure the red Sox were gonna beat the Yankees but I was a Yankees man all the way "no way man they won't even get close to winning" I scoff "hey it's their year I'm telling you man" I laugh, the music is loud but not loud enough to not have a conversation, a few people were in the pool drinking. By the end of the night after everyone left we chucked on a movie and chilled out until we passed out on the couch.