DRESS UP, SHUT UP AND GET SCARY

It's finally the weekend, we're all at Maria's getting ready "I'm telling you bro people better come dressed to impress" Trent says as he fits his wig on his head, his dressing as Chucky, he actually looked sick, Miguel was dressed as Zorro, I was dressed as a Roman solider. Maria was still getting ready, none of us knew what she was going to dress as. About 30 minutes later Maria comes out looking sexy as hell in and Egyptian princess costume "wow" me and Trent say as Miguel says "took you long enough" Maria laughs "you guys all had showers before me and I'm a girl we need time to get ready" I get up and pour us all a few shots while Trent calls a taxi "happy birthday to the baddest bitch I know" Trent cheers and we all raise our shots, we have 4 more before the cab gets here.

When we get to the venue, the DJ is in full swing people are piling in past security we skipped the line being the hosts "are you guys ready to have a night we'll never forget?" Trent asks "or one we will if we drink enough" Maria laughs, we walk all the way in, Trent did a great job the whole place was decked out, people were dressed up in different costumes some funny, scary and some slutty "drinks?" I ask the group "yeah I'll meet you guys at the bar Brittany said she's here I'm gonna go find her" we all go up to the bar leaving Miguel "three beers, a tequila sunrise and 8 shots of vodka" I order the bartender starts to get our drinks, Maria leans her back against the bar "thanks for doing this guys" she says over the music, Trent winks at her "anything for my number one girl" I hand Maria her drink and grab a shot "here shots to celebrate the birthday girl" I say and we start to knock them back, after we finish our shots Miguel comes up to the bar with Brittany, she orders herself a drink and I hand Miguel a beer "happy birthday Maria!" Brittany says smiling at her, Maria smiles and raises her drink to Brittany "wanna dance?" I ask Maria and she places her empty glass down, holds out her hand "let's do it" we head over to the dance floor, we stand a part and start to dance I pull her closer to me "you look absolutely breathtaking tonight" I say as we continue to dance she smiles and wraps her arms around my shoulders "well you look sexy" she says in my ear nibbling my lobe gently, my breathing hitches and I gulp. We continue to dance for a while "let's get drunk!" Maria pulls me to the bar "4 tequila shots, 2 glasses of Hennessy" she tells the bar tender, once our drinks are in front of us we down our shots, and then the Hennessy "I was worried about tonight but I think it's actually gonna be a good night" she smiles at me, a genuine smile, her eyes have lost the look of worry and now they sparkle with hope "where's Trent? His gotta dance with us!" She says excitedly, I look around "I don't know, maybe his in the bathroom?" I say not seeing Trent after we left him while we danced "go find him, I'll order more drinks" I hesitate for a minutes "I'll be fine" she reassured me, I take off looking for Trent, I see Miguel with Brittany hooking up on one of the couches, I walk to the bathrooms but Trents not there, I take out my phone and message him 'meet us at the bar, Maria wants to drink with you then we're all gonna dance' I pocket my phone and head back to the bar.

MARIA'S POV

Drake comes back, I've got shots and a bottle of vodka, I made the bartender hand it over "couldn't find him, but I sent him a text" he says grabbing a shot "okay well let's keep this party going till he decides to show his face" I reply Downing 2 shots "let's go dance" I say carrying the bottle of vodka "whatever you want" He says following me, we dance and drink, all night, Trent still hasn't shown his face, maybe he missed Teresa, I decided to forget about it and enjoy my time with Drake.

DRAKE'S POV

She starts to sway, she's drunk I am too "wanna go home?" I ask her, she looks up to me and smiles "yeah I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll meet you out the front?" I agree and head to the front, I call a cab and wait for Maria, the cab pulls out the front and Maria comes out a minute later "ready birthday girl" she laughs "fuck yeah" we head back to her apartment 'hey bro sorry had to leave early, meet you at Maria's in the morning' Trent finally messaged back "hey Trent left early but he'll come to your in the morning" I tell Maria, she smiles "that's okay, Miguel told me his going to Brittany's so it'll just be us tonight" she says and turns to me "I can't thank you enough for everything you've done" she says and kisses me on the cheek, we finally pull up to the apartment, we pay the cab fare and walk up to the apartment, Maria unlocks the door and we walk in turning on the lights, I quickly look around "I'm gonna get changed" she say walking to her room, she leaves the door open and I can't help but watch her, she slips out of her costume her back facing me, she's standing in her red Lacey underwear, no bra, her beautiful bare back tempting me, she bends over and steps into a pair or white track pants, and puts on a sports bra, I quickly turn to face the TV that's still off before she sees me gawking at her "wanna have a joint?" She asks jumping on the couch "when have I ever said no" I smirk at her, she smiles, places the joint in between her lips and lights it up closing her eyes, she has a few drags and passes it to me "hey Drake" she says quietly, I look at her and exhale "what's up beautiful?" She looks in my eyes "I still think about us, I never answered you when you asked if I wanted you to stop" she gets closer to me, places her soft hand on my cheek "I think about you too" I say unable to look away from her hypnotic green eyes "can I kiss you" she asks nervously swallowing, I don't answer I just lean closer and kiss her, she responds straight away we kiss for a few minutes, she breaks away grabbing the joint she takes a drag and then puts it out in the ashtray, she straddles my hips and kisses me again, she moans into my mouth as I grab her ass "bedroom" she says through the kiss, I stand up holding her and walk to her room, closing the door with my foot.

~~~DISCLAIMER. TRIGGER WARNING. THE FOLLOWING MAY BE TO GRAPHIC AND TRIGGERING FOR SOME READERS~~~

MARIA'S POV

God I missed this, his lips on mine. His hands roaming my body, he lays me on the bed "are you sure?" He asks as he kisses my neck "never been so sure in my life" his mouth comes back to mine his tongue fighting mine for dominance just as I'm about to take my shirt off drakes goes limp and squashes me "what the fuck?!" I go to push him off me thinking he must have been extremely drunk, but suddenly his being pulled off me and someone cover my mouth, my eyes widen "get him to the car, I've got her" it's Sam, his holding me down with his body, suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my arm, I feel drowsy "shhh don't fight it" he says and suddenly everything goes black.

My heads pounding, I must have passed out on my floor because my backs sore from the hard surface I open my eyes and blink a few time groaning I try to roll over but somethings wrong, I look around, this isn't my house, this isn't a house at all I try to lift my hands but somethings tying them down, I look down, my arms and legs are tied by rope "what the fuck!" I look around and see two guys sitting down on chairs their heads bowed "hey!" One of them moves slightly "hey! Where am I?" They look up "Trent?!" Trents tied to a chair, his mouth has tape over it, his eyes are wide when he sees me "what the fuck is this! Hello?!" I try to tug myself free but the rope is tied tightly and I'm just getting rope burn "Drake wake up!" I say looking over, my eyes are adjusting to the room, I can tell it's him it has to be "well Maria I'm a little disappointed" Sam walks into my line of view, someone's behind him "you shouldn't be calling out for the boys who kept us apart?" He stands in front of me "what the fuck is this! Let them go you psycho" I hear a grunt and look over to the boys, Carlos is smiling at me, Trents face is bleeding "you better shut your whore mouth Puta, or your boys are gonna get it" "you see my love, after your loser friends started to get involved in our relationship I started looking for Carlos, I knew he had problems with Drake so it was easy To convince him to help me get these two boys out of the way, is that dick head awake yet?" Sam asks Carlos, suddenly Carlos is hitting drake and he snaps his head up "now he is" Carlos chuckles an evil sound "just let them go Sam I'll come with you, we can be together, just please let them go!" I beg, it's all my fault I got these boys involved in my drama, I should have just kept my mouth shut "baby, they crossed a line. Now they can watch and then they're going to see what it feels like to be blindsided" he says as he climbs on top of me, I look over to the boys their eyes are wide and they're trying to shout but the tape is muffling them "I've missed you so fucking much" Sam says in my ear and moves his hand into my pants, I turn my face towards him and spit in his face, his face grows angry he slaps me across the face "Carlos hand me the knife" he says his words coming out like venom "fuck you" I squirm under him, Carlos hands him the knife, Sam uses it to cut my track pants off, then he cuts my sports bra "I'm gonna take my time with you, and if you keep miss behaving I will hurt you and Carlos will hurt your boy toys" he runs the knife down my arm cutting the skin. I cry out in pain "now don't make me punish you again" he kisses me hard, he starts to move his hand towards my underwear he pulls them down "please Sam don't do this" I'm crying, I am useless I can't do anything to get him off me, he enters me roughly, I start to sob "stop" I choke out but he keeps going, his gripping my hip so tightly I can feel it start to bruise, I struggle against the rope and can feel it tearing my skin, I look over to drake and Trent, I can see them struggling try to get free, Carlos hits them both in the stomach making them slump forward, all I can here is my heart beat in my ears I feel numb and my tears are flowing down my face, Sam finishes and gets off me "now be a good girl, I'll be back soon" he says walking away, Carlos follows him, I look away, I'm so ashamed I don't want to look at the boys. I don't know how long we were alone for, but Sam came back, he came over to me "open up" he says holding a pill out, I shake my head "I said open up!" I look away from him, he grabs a knife and runs it across my stomach "I said open up!" He grabs my face, and squeezes until he gets my mouth open, he shoves the pill in and holds my mouth shut after a few minutes the pill goes down. Carlos walks in with a bat "now boys, you really should have minded your own business" he stands in front of Drake "pendejo not so tough now" he swings the bat and hits drake in the knee his body jerking in pain, he swings the bat again hitting him in the ribs, drakes face is red and full of pain "leave him alone cerdo sucio!" (You dirty pig) Carlos laughs "control your girl Sam" Sam gets back on top of me, the pill he gave me must have been E my head started to spin, Sam backhands me "shut your mouth and don't ever try to defend your little side piece again!" He pulls his pants down and enters me again "help! Someone help!" He shoves his hand on my mouth and slams in and out of me grunting, I feel something near my hands, he left the knife near me I grab it. I plunge it into his leg and he screams, he pulls out of me and starts to strangle me. My eyes are wide, I can't get a sound out "you dumb bitch!" My vision is starting to blur, I feel a strange calm come over me, I stop struggling and let the blackness take over.