Protective & worried

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another way drawing of pretty Y/n!
She doesn't have a proper look since she is not an
o/c, so I like to draw cool hairstyles and clothings and slap her signature wings onto the drawing!
( yes I forgot the broken halo but it's still Y/n!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Alastor pov)

He looked at Y/n's and Vox's form slowly disappear into the crowd of Overlords... Well... it looked like she completely forgot all the things Alastor had recommended her before stepping in Lucifer's domain...

He wasn't angry... he was just very worried and slightly irritated.

There was no point in standing there in the middle of the big entrance, so he moved towards the meeting room.

As he was walking up the stairs, Valentino interrupted his thoughts.
"Hey, Alastor! Mind waiting for an old pal?"
Alastor turned around to see Val walking up the stairs towards him.

He sighed and waited for the definitely out-of-shape spider demon to reach him, awkwardly looking around since Valentino was definitely not one of his favourite demons here in hell.

"So! My old pal, how is hell treating you?" Valentino started the conversation.

"Not as bad as it used to... plus, its none of your business" Val chuckled in response, he could tell Alastor was bothered by his presence.

They finally reached the top of the stairs.

"Classic old Alastor, reserved as always... " he cached his breath, looking around and noticing...something peculiar "so... when are you going to make her yours?" Alastor held his reaction in, faking a confused look.

"Oh come on Al, you know what I'm talking about, Y/n, when are you going to fuck her?"
The words coming from the spider-demon cached him off guard, making him incredibly uncomfortable.

"O-oh... w-well... why would I w-want to d-do that?" He looked around, searching for a quick escape from that question.

"Because, dear Alastor, if you won't do it...someone else will" Alastor shot a death gaze at him, gaining an instant reaction from Valentino.

"Oh Satan I wasn't talking about me! I was talking about him!" He pointed towards the crowd of demons, specifically, at Vox, hand in hand with Y/n.

"He won't try anything funny with her..." Alastor was getting more and more irritated at the T.V. Demon each time he looked at him.

Valentino bursted into a loud laugh, giving a few pats on Alastor's shoulder.
"HAHAHA...Oh my Al! You really didn't notice?" Alastor turned his head in confusion"

"Vox has been trying to get her to bed this whole time! Right under your nose! And you never noticed?!" He continued laughing, more than a laugh, it sounded like the screech of chalk on a chalkboard.

Alastor had enough of all of this, as he was about to say something, a voice announced the start of the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was sitting next to Val, still laughing about whatever, Alastor was sitting across the big table, trying to concentrate on what was going on with the meeting.

Lucifer was at the end of the room, sitting on his throne.
Ugh... he was going to talk to him about a few matters after the meeting, just the thought of it made him want to throw up.

He had such an easy life and respect from everyone, out of fear, of course.

Instead, Alastor had to gain all the power and recognition by himself, with hard work and...
was he looking at Y/n?

Lucifer's gaze was planted on her beautiful form... what did he want from you? Why was he looking at you?

Did he... know?

Alastor gulped, hoping that Lucifer hadn't found out about your demon-disguise, and even if he hadn't, Alastor wasn't going to risk it.

The second that this meeting ended, he was taking you home, with or without your consent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the big mass of demons poured out of the conference room, he quickly scanned the area for your broken halo.

As he spotted the T.V. Fuck, he ran towards him and took your hand.
"Dear, say hi to Vox, we have to leave, now." Both of them looked at him in confusion.
"Alastor what are you saying? Everything is fine, I've been taking good care of Y/n... or are you jeal-"

"Cut it Vox, we are leaving, now" he grabbed her hand and started to walk towards the exit.

"A-Alastor... you are scaring me... what is going on?" Your current expression wasn't his favourite to see on your face...but he had to keep you safe from him... because if he found out...

"Yes Alastor, what's going on? Why are you leaving soo soon?"

Oh no

The voice made Alastor tense up, looking behind him: Lucifer himself, was standing right there.

"O-oh... Y-your majesty..." Alastor quickly recovered his poker face and confronted the demon.

"I have some... Pretty urgent business to attend and my dead friend here has to come with me" he calmly replied, avoiding pointing in Y/n's direction.

Actually...it looked like Y/n wasn't even there, her eyes were fixed on nothing and she wasn't...blinking.

"Is that so? Tsk... I was very excited to see you here... since you barely come to the overlord's meetings, oh well..." he looked sad, but it was clearly a trick of his, after all, he was probably the reason that-

"And you, pretty lady, have we met before? Your face definitely looks familiar~" all of his attention moved to Y/n.
This was bad, very very bad.

Y/n shook her head and looked straight into Lucifer's eyes, leaving speechless both him and the Devil.

"We have indeed your majesty, I was, for a small period of time, your maid"

Wait... what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

The plot is finally thickening!!!

It looks like Y/n remembered something! But I wonder what...

And what was Alastor going to say before he got cut off?

So many questions and I don't even have the answers XD

ANYWAY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND SEE YA NEXT MONDAY

*inhales*

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

P.s.:
I have been getting some fan art lately and I am so happy and grateful for your beautiful drawings!

If you have any fan art you would like to show me, please dm me on Instagram!
(My name on there is theonlygamergost as well and my profile picture is the same lol)

-Gost UwU