The demon form

You ended up playing five intense games... you won only one.

The rest of the days was spent on the couch in front of the fireplace:
Aimlessly talking with Alastor turned out to be one of your favourite ways to pass time from now on.

But when he started to talking about your past here in hell, you weren't listening properly. Not because you didn't like what he said, no no, you were distracted by your position on the couch:
Your head was in his lap.

Yyyyyyup, ya fan girls heard me loud and clear.

Your head was in his lap, your legs dangled off the couch arms.
Apart from the fact that this position was very comfortable, he.was.stroking.your.hair. Which made it even MORE difficult to pay attention to his words.
Distractions apart, he told you many things you didn't remember.

He told you that the first demon you met was Angel Dust, you guys were inseparable and you had slept many nights with him since the hotel rooms had been all occupied for about a week. He told you about that one time Nifty taught you how to sew and you made him a shirt, it ended up to be too big for him but he used it as a PJ; he confessed you that he still used it.

He told you more events that happened between you and the Hazbin crew... leaving out Husk...you wondered why.

He left once more before dinner and had another chat before going to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up the next day alone in the mansion.

On the kitchen counter, lied a note saying that he was going to be back later and excused himself for not being able to make you pancakes, he was such a gentleman.

After almost burning you breakfast and making your coffee too strong, you tried to put milk and sugar in it: it didn't end up as bad as you thought so you enjoyed a coffee waay sweeter than your usual, you could have gotten used to it.
(YOU ARE WELCOME GUYS)

Alastor came back that it was pretty much ten a.m., he was holding a box.

The excitement jolted through your body, that box most likely hid THE gift for you.

"Oh dear! I'm back!"  The happiness in his voice was beautiful, a kid, literally a kid."I hope you excuse me for not being at home when you awakened but I had to go pick up this package" He placed the box on the coffee table and took his coat off.

"What's in it?" You wanted to know if you were right.

"Well, it's a gift for you darling"
Hell yeah!
"But it's also something that you desperately need"

You raised a brow, wha?

"Here darling, let me show you"
With ease, he opened the carton and from inside, he picked up...what was that?!

"You most be confused dear but allow me to explain" His smile couldn't get any bigger.
"This is a magical costume that reproduces your demon form"

Alastor you legend

"Wait, why?"

"My dearest, we don't know if you will ever regain your demon form, and it would be a shame for you to be stuck indoors. With this faithful reproduction of your old self, you will be able to hide in plain sight!"

Yup, he's a genius

Holy hell he was.

"That's amazing Al! But how did you do it?"
His smile became a grin.

"Oh, you know, threatening demons always got me the extra mile."

You didn't even know what answer you were expecting honestly.

"C'mon! I can't wait to see it on you!"

You took the costume to your room and put it on:
Your hair was normally (H/c) but as you placed this clip on, your hair became (H/c), a grey broken halo appeared on your head, you touched it in curiosity.

There were two black bracelets, putting them on, they made your skin paler.
(E/c) lenses were placed in a small container, you didn't even feel them on you. Turning back to the mirror you noticed your eyes faded from (E/c) to  (E/c), that was really cool.

Only one more thing was left, this... backpack?

You wore it like a backpack but it was flat, no zippers or space to put anything in it.
Confused, you put it on, adjusted the length and hOLY HELL WHAT THE-

Grey lines appeared behind your shoulders, creating the outline of a wing. You had stylised wings.

They did an incredible job, you can't tell the difference from-...used to be

It cut off again, she probably said something whoever took your memories didn't want you to hear.

Staring at your reflection, that awkward sensation of not looking at yourself faded away. Yes, this felt like you.

Wait... the things you put on disappeared! The bracelets and the backpack, you couldn't see them! Touching where you placed them, you could feel them. You relaxed knowing they weren't stuck on you.

"It's cool and all but... how do I make my wings go away?"

You think it

"It's that easy?"

Yes, yes it was since as you though on how to make them go away, they did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how do I look Al?"

You took the last step of the stair, Alastor scanned you from top to bottom twice as the smile became wider.

"Darling I-... you look exactly how you used to!"
He bounced on his feet and hugged you tightly.

"You may look pretty as a human, but your demon form is what I'll always adore the most'

Jeez, he loved making you blush, didn't he?

"Now that you look like a normal demon, we have to go back to the hotel! Charlie most definitely has some information about your situation by now! C'mon dear
Y/n! Let's head to Pentagram city!

"Wait!-"

And before you could argue, both you and Alastor teleported in the hotel lobby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

So yeah

Now you know Y/n's demon form! Hurray!

So, I'll explain how you look again in case you guys didn't understand:

On top of her head, there is a broken grey halo, her hair is a different colour than her human hair, her skin is paler (it doesn't matter what is your skin colour in this story, just imagine it paler than usual), her eyes have a base colour that fades into another one, keep in mind that when Y/n experiences a strong emotion, the eye colour change from the base one to the second one.
Her wings.
Her wings are too difficult to explain so I'll be drawing them myself and putting the photo at the top of the page UwU

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I PLANNED LIKE A MONTH AGO GOODBYEE LOVE YOU ALL

-Gost UwU