"OW OW OW OK OK VALKYRIA LET GO OF ME!" She said in pain.

"Stop yelling or am I going to have to drag you back to the guild hall?" She said and the GM soon calmed down.

'That seemed... familiar." I said with a dry smile.

Suddenly me and my sister locked eyes and she gave a smile as I gave one back and waved, she then began dragging the red haired girl towards me along with a mage and a guy wearing a hood.

"Hello there brother." She said in a dignified manner, I guess I should do the same and get into character.

"Hello sister." I said with a smile.

"This boy is your brother I presume?" The red haired girl asked.

"Yes indeed, let me introduce you, Mii, Marx, Misery this is my younger brother Ryudo, brother these are my guild mates." She said.

"Very nice to meet you." Misery said with a smile.

"Yo." The guy named Marx said.

"Pleasured." Mii said flatly.

"So this is the Kingdom of the Flame Emperor." I said scanning them and their guild.

"You know of us?" Mii asked.

"My sister wanted me to join you, which I refused kindly." I said.

"You refused to join our guild?" Mii asked.

"Yeah sorry about that... the way you run a guild doesn't really suit my style, well gonna run, see ya." I said as I began to walk away.

No PoV

"... How strong is your brother Valkyria?" Mii asked.

"He is on par if not even stronger-" she was cut off by Mii.

"Than you... I see he seemes worthy to join the guild." Mii said.

"What no... He is on par if not stronger than... you Mii." Valkyria said which shocked Mii, Misery and Marx.

"Even stronger... than me... that is not possible." Mii said in disbelief.

"Do you have any proof of this?" Marx asked.

"I fought him and if not for the time limit... I would have definitely lost." Valkyria said while looking at the figure of his brother walking away.

"If you see him during this medal hunt promise me something you three... that you'll run." She said seriously.

"Why though?" Misery asked.

"Because... I am sure you will loose." Valkyria said as the other three had a serious look in their eyes.

A few minutes later
Ryudo PoV

"Hello everyone the 2nd event of New World Online is about to begin, as you all know the 2nd event is an open world medal hunting collection with a 5 day time limit, so do your best to collect the medal good luck because the event is going to begin in 3...2...1... BEGIN!" The small dragon said as we were all transported somewhere else.

I soon opened my eyes and saw that I was transported into a grassy open field surrounded by trees.

"Wow this place looks great for taking naps." I said admiring the small open patch.

"Well better get a moving." I said, and as soon as I took my first step a small circle appeared on my feet and the mascot dragon suddenly appeared infront of me.

"Hello there!" It said with a cheerful tone.

"Ummm... hello... whats going on?" I asked.

"You stepped on a lottery circle." The mascot said.