"Heya sis, I thought you were playing?" I asked.

"Yeah well Misery and Marx -the guys who I usually play with along with Mii- had stuff to do until the event, so I came here to hang out for a bit." She said as she grabbed a Manga from my manga collection and jumped on my bed.

"Ok just stay quiet so that I can finish my homework." I said as I began to write again.

"Ok... hey lil bro is... Demon slayer any good?" She asked as she looked at the cover of the manga.

"Yeah its pretty good... hey sis can you help me with this?" I asked her.

"HA! If you dont know it what makes you think I do." She said with a laugh.

"YOUR IN COLLEGE ARE'NT YOU!" I said getting annoyed.

A few hours later

I was finally almost finished with my homework so I decided that it was finally time to enter the game and get myself registered into the next event, so I neatly arranged my books and stood up to get my gear only to see my sister fast asleep on my bed.

"-sigh- My sister is such a lazy bum." I said as I cranked the volume of my speakers and played a loud thunder sound effect.

"WHAT!? WHO!? WHY!? WHEN!? WHO AM I!? WHERE AM I!? IS THE WORLD ENDING!? IT CANT BE I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND YET!?" My sister panicked as she jumped out of bed and clung to me.

"Ok lets see... that was the sound of thunder, That was me who played it, you were sleeping on my bed, Just a few minutes ago, you're my lazy sister, your in my room, no the world is not ending, and for the last statement, maybe you'll get a boyfriend if your standards weren't so high." I said with a soft smile.

"You could be such a jerk." She said with a pout.

"Well this jerk was able to wake you up before the event, so go back to your own room and I'll see you in the game." I said as she smiled, gave me a nod of confirmation and ran back to her room.

I then began to set up my gear and finally I was in the game.

NWO
First town square

I was currently in the middle of the town square along with hundreds if not thousands of players ready for the event, from what I can gather this event is a 5 day medal hunt, if you collect 10 medals you can get a skill you want, however I looked at the skills and only one of them was able to catch my eye, the skill was called [Gone but not forgotten] and it cost 25 coins to get, I read the description of the skill and let me tell you... its gonna give me enough edge in combat.

"Ok so I need 25 coins to get that skill... this isn't going to be easy, but life would be boring if it was easy." I said to noone in particular.

"LEND ME YOUR EARS COMRADES... TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE EVENT, SHOW ME YOUR RESOLVE AND I GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL ACQUIRE THE MOST MEDALS, LETS SHOW THEM THE GRIT OF THE GUILD 'THE KINGDOM OF THE FLAME EMPEROR'!" A girl fully clad in red gear yelled.

"YEAH!" A bunch of people wearing red responded.

"Mii your getting carried away again." A familiar voice called out.

A female knight wearing a red cape then walked up toher and began giving her an earful.

"I told you not to make a scene." She said sternly.

"I was only giving words of encouragement to my fellow guild members, as their guild Master it is my duty to boost their morale." She said proudly.

"And as Vice commander its my duty to ensure that our guild master doesn't do anything stupid." She said as she grabbed her ear and began dragging her.