Seonghwa {28}

November 21, 2019
Thursday 11:13 a.m.

.
.

Every time I spoke to my uncle, Jaehyuk, I don't want to say he was very careful about the words he chose, but that's exactly how it was. First, he talked some nonsense about who the ringleader of all of this may be. Saying it wasn't, Kim Woohyun, but it's someone else. Then saying I have to understand people have to make very hard decisions in this line of work so forgive him in advance.

Reminding me to be careful when we finally go out there.

Looking through my papers inside my desk, making sure I have everyone's passports. We going to Spain. Barcelona to be exact.

A big thing he told me to look up was Son Dongju. I don't why, but I found out he is another person twisted up in here. Dongju is a part of ONUES. Which to this day no one knows about the text message they sent me when we had one of them in our hostage. Something along the lines of working with the Korean Angels. That they would get them to come at us if we didn't let go Keonhee go.

I need to talk to Wooyoung alone someday. I wonder if he knew his friend was a part of ONUES. Or just knew about all this gang shit. Probably not with how he broke so easily under San's "care."

All this stress, I hope Hongjoong stays small so I can keep my head occupied with something that would uplift my spirits.