San {3}

November 16, 2019
Saturday 9:23p.m.

.
.

"What do you mean ONEUS's gas station? We specifically told you guys to go to the GOT7's one! We knew this exact kind of bullshit would happen." I yell to Yeosang through the phone. Hearing tires skidding and police sirens in the background. "God dammit you guys. Atleast tell me there were no possibility of having witnesses in there tonight." I wait for Yeosang to say something on the other line, but it's a long silence. That can only mean one thing and I know for sure Seongwha will pop a lid once he finds out.

I sigh and speak into the phone one last time, "Well you know the drill. Meet me at our place." I hear Yeosang laugh a little and he replies with a 'What do you think we were doing with how fast i'm driving right now?' I roll my eyes and hang up.

I change out of my lounge wear and put on some black jeans and a white tee without sleeves, allowing it to show off some tats I got on my arms. I don't even bother to grab my mask because it's not like those people who saw will ever see my face again. Or anything at all really.

I grab my handy dandy bat and head out.

I pass by Seongwha's office as quiet as I can and go out back to the barn where we handle a lot of our business.

Thinking about who the guys would be dragging in here I practice my swinging in mid air. About to go Babe Ruth on these cats.

I turn around at the sound of the door opening and a person screaming bloody murder.

God damn.

Whoever that one is, I want him first.

"Care to help us out a bit San? This one here won't shut the fuck up." I grin and walk towards the one Mingi is holding. I take him out of his hold and place him on the chair that's set dead square in the middle of the barn. In order to allow the guys to tie him to the chair I place one leg on either side of him and sit down facing him.

"Yah. Stop your screaming," I don't allow the kid to obey my orders because I pat his head a bit and then roughly place my hands over his mouth, staring him straight in the face, I give a little smirk and kiss over his lips on my hands that are covering them.

Getting off of him after the guys finish tying him up, I go to grab my bat and let it hand over both my shoulders. As I'm twisting, waiting for someone to knock this kid out, my eyes move over this other one they got.

This one is just standing there while Mingi has his arms folded behind him. His head is hanging low, letting his faded purple hair fall over his face. I wonder why he isn't putting up a fight or even looking at anyone.

I get a little heated seeing that he won't see the show I'm about to put on. I quickly walk over to him and push his head up, dropping the bat in my left hand a bit to my side. I really wanted to take this opportunity and come off very intimidating, but boy oh boy. This boy seems to be making it hard for me to do so.

God dammit San. Wrong move.

Head lifted with wide eyes. I just melt at what his sad eyes are portraying. I can see tear stains on his face. Pushing my head closer to his I move my nose against his cheek and into the side of his neck.

Why does he smell so heavenly?

My arms grip his waist and travel up his arm until it's gripping his neck a bit. When I grip him I can hear him struggle a bit to breathe. Having that directly in my ear makes my insides go wild.

This is the feeling I like more.

Before anything else happens, suddenly I push off of him and walk away towards the boy in the chair. I grip the bat in a swinging position. Treating it like golfing, I swing it towards his head, measuring my swing so it can connect exactly at his temple.