Your not the bad guy

A/n~ @Quietmyth helped me with another chapter and made me art, so thank them for that. Also I hope you guys are okay with me doing some ships, I already hinted at ChasexBing, this chapter is a bit of Danti (DarkxAnti). If you read my other book Life of the Egos then know this book and that one is 2 different universes, so what happens there doesn't happen here, that includes ships. So in this book Darkstache and GooglexBing aren't a thing. Hopefully you understand and now enjoy :D

No one pov

It was a normal day for the septics. Dr. Schneep is reading in his chair, Chase is trying to shoot tea bags in a cup from across the room, Jackie is on his tablet watching the street cameras for crimes, Jameson is watching tv, and Marvin is practicing his magic on Robbie again. And last but not least is Anti. He is in his room on his phone, looking at fanart of himself. He loved the fans but at the same time hated them. Anti loves that they care about him enough that they will make things for him but he hates that they see him as this scary demon monster with no feelings and only wants to hurt jack and his brot- I mean fellow egos. But now back to the others.

While (almost) everyone was hanging out in the living room, Jack busted through the front door making a few of the egos jump. He was also carrying camera equipment, "Hey guys, sorry to scare you. But I had a great idea for a video" Jack said while setting his stuff down. "Y-you didn't scare me, i'm a hero so i'm never scared" Jackie says while holding his chest trying regulate his heart rate again. "Sure buddy" Jack says chuckling a bit.

"Do we all get to be in the video" Jameson signed. "Um, most of you" Jack replied. "Can ve know vhat ze video iz about?" Schneep asked setting his book down. "Not yet. First, we need Anti. Where is he?" Jack replies while setting up his equipment. Most of the egos just shrugged but Jameson spoke up. "I believe he is in his room" Jamie signed. Jack nodded his head and went upstairs to his room.

When he got there he knocked on the door lightly, "Anti? It's Jack". Jack then heard Anti mumble "Come in". Jack opened the door and saw Anti laying on his bed, phone in hand. "I didn't know you had a phone" Jack says leaning on the doorway. "You never asked" Anti growled. "Well, um can you come downstairs so I can explain my idea to everyone" Jack asked a bit awkwardly. Anti muttered a few things under his breath, but put his phone on his night stand and followed Jack downstairs.

When they got downstairs, the others took all of the seats so Anti just leaned against the wall. Jack stood in front of everyone, "So I was thinking about the video 'Chase' and wanted to continue it. Maybe Anti could visit you guys one at a time and do his thing, then those videos could lead to something big like my video 'Goodbye'. So what do you think?" Jack says. Anti then speaks up, "I'm not doing this". Most of the egos, including Jack, looked at him surprised.

"Why not?" Jack ask. "Because i'm tired of being the fucking bad guy and having to scare and torture you guys for a damn video" Anti growled at him. "But, you are the bad guy? Your Anti, plus I thought you liked torturing us" Jackie says looking at Anti with a confused expression on his face.

Anti's head then whipped to Jackie, "You actually think I like being the bad guy?! News flash, I don't. I don't like being the bad guy. I don't like fans thinking i'm some heartless demon, that likes to kill people. I don't like being seen as emotionless freak, when I feel emotions all the time. I don't like being left out of everything you guys do. I don't like walking into a room and everyone goes quiet and stares at me. And I don't like being feared by people that are suppose to be my fucking family" Anti yelled, tears forming in his eyes. Anti then ran upstairs and slammed his door, everyone just stood there in shock at his outburst.

"I-I didn't know he felt like that" Jack says breaking the silence. "I knew he vas going to explode one day" Schneep mumbled. "What do you mean, you knew?" Jack said looking at him. "I have noticed small things about him. I alvays see him tense when ever we call him glitch bitch, or if we leave him out. Also there has been many timez vhere he haz helped us but we still treat him like zhit. And zince he held all of zhat in, he vas bound to explode at some point" Schneep says. "How the hell has he ever helped us?" Jackie says glaring at Schneep. "Vell for starters, zhat one time you had a whole in your suit. I vas not the one who fixed it, Anti did, he just told me not to tell."Schneep replies. Jackie stares at him in shock, Jack then speaks up "Anti also was the one who told me to call Bing when Chase was feeling down". Jamie then signs, "He also was the one who comforted me when you guys accidently left me behind".

"Dudes, I don't know about you but I feel like shit. We need to apologize" Chase says. Everyone nods their head in agreement, then they all go upstairs to Anti's door and knock, asking to come in and asking for forgiveness. After about 5 minutes, he still didn't answer the door. "Maybe we should just give him some space for now. Plus I have to go, so call me if he comes out" Jack announces. They all nod there heads and say bye. Jack then goes home and the rest of the egos go to bed, thinking about the events of today.

Two weeks later

It has been 2 weeks and Anti still hasn't come out of his room. The rest of them tried about everything to get him to come out, Marvin suggested using a spell to open the door but they decided that would just make him madder. Chase always leaves him a plate a food outside his door, and when he comes back it's sitting there but empty. So at least he's still eating.

Chase then called the others for a family meeting. "Bros, we got to do something to get him out cuz this isn't healthy" Chase says pacing the room. "I can always use a spell" Marvin says twirling his magic wand in his fingers. "Do you vant him to be even madder at us" Schneep says. "I'm such a horrible bro. I didn't even notice I was hurting a fellow bro" Chase says pacing more. "Chase zhis is not all your fault, if anything it's Jackie's" Schneep says glaring at Jackie.

Jackie glares back at him and says, "How the hell is this my fault!" he yells. "You bully Anti zhe most out of all of uz "Schneep says. "He's not wrong" Marvin adds. "You know what, fuck you" Jackie growls while stopping to his room and slamming the door. Schneep just rolls his eyes, "Dramatic much" he muttered. "We can't even apologize to him, he doesn't want to talk to any of us" Chase says still pacing. Jameson then tapped Chase's shoulder and signed "Maybe we can call Dark, that day you guys left us, I found out that their actually pretty close". Chase smiled a bit at Jamie, "That's actually a good idea, good job Jamie" Chase says. Schneep then pulls out his phone and makes the call.

Antisepticeye pov

I know that they keep coming my door but I don't want their damn pity. But Chase get's some points for leaving me food and making sure I eat. But I don't want to talk to any of them, none of them understands me, hell I barely understand me.

For the past two weeks I pretty much stayed in my bed and just look at fanart which made me feel worse, since this is part of the reason why I got mad. As i'm scrolling through the pictures, there is this one that makes me start to get mad again. It's a picture of me, with sharp teeth and i'm covered in blood and my knife is bloody. At the bottom are dead bodies, when I look closer I see its the rest of the egos plus Jack. "This is how they fucking see me" I growl as I feel hot tears fall down my face. I then throw my phone and I hear it shatter, and there's a dent in my wall.

"Was that necessary?" a familiar deep voice says. My head shoots up and I see Dark standing there in the shadows with his classic suit as always, but the top 2 buttons are unbutton which causes my face to heat up. "H-hey Dark, what are you doing here?" I ask. Dark steps out of the shadows and walk closer to me, "The doctor called and explained what happened" is all he said. "I'm going to fucking kill him" I mutter.

"Tell me what's wrong" Dark says while sitting down on my bed next to me. "Nothing's wrong" I mutter fidgeting with my knife (it's a habit of mine). Dark grabs my knife and sets it next to him and then grabs my chin so i'm looking at him, "Anti. What's wrong" He asked well commanded again. I notice are faces are very close and I feel my cheeks heat up, but Dark knows I suck at lying to him. "I snapped on everyone because I was tired of being the bad guy all the time. Everyone act's like I have no emotions and that i'm just some demon that tortures people for fun" I mumbled feeling slightly better for letting this out.

Dark then let's go of my chin and let's out a sigh, "I know how you feel. Back at the manor my presence still scares some of the others" Dark says. "No one get's us and how we feel. We were made to be these evil beings but don't want to be" I say thoughtfully. "Well, I don't think your the bad guy" Dark says and I see he is blushing a dark grey. My face heats ups also when I say, "I don't think your the bad guy either". Are hands then inch closer until were officially holding hands. Both of us are blushing like mad and we both smile sitting in a comfortable silence. Dark's and I's relationship is a bit weird, it's like were together but never said it out loud (and never kissed) but when we're around the other egos we just act like we hate each other. Dark may seem like this manipulative demon, but he actually has a very big soft side and is great at comforting people. As we held hands, I lay my head on his shoulders and he lays his head on top of mine.

A/n~ Sorry if this was shit, I lost passion about half way through but anyway hoped you enjoy and if you have questions or request leave them in comments or dm me, see you in the next chapter :)