New Powers

A/n~ Chapter idea and art
by @Quietmyth. I realize I don't update this book as much as I do my others so i'm sorry. I just have trouble coming up with ideas for this chapter, so if you request leave them in comments or dm me. Anyway, enjoy :D

Marvin pov

Robbie, Jameson and I were in the living room sitting on the floor. I'm practicing some of my magic and tricks on them since I have a party to go to this weekend. Robbie stares at me in amazement as I make a few cards fly above are heads. Jameson had a pout on his face and signs, "I wish I could do something special like the rest of you can". I make the cards go back in the deck and say, "Jamie, your able to do a lot of cool stuff. We all have something special about us".

"What's special about me?" Jameson signs. "Well, your able to make anyone happy even Anti. You can somehow keep Wilford sane, and your great at making puppet shows" I say. Jameson does a silent laugh and I let out a small laugh. Robbie then slowly hugs JJ and says, "Robbie...thinks your...fun". Jameson smiles and hugs him back. Then the front door slams open and closed and we all whip are head around to see a pissed off Jackie. He was covered in dirt and bruises. I quickly get up and walk over to him, "What happened to you?!?" I say holding his face and examining it. "Fucking robbers at the bank" He mutters. "I don't think it's anything to bad, but let's go to Schneep's just in case" I say grabbing his hand and walking down the hall to his office.

I knock on the door and Schneep opens it, "Vhat do you vant! I'm vorking!" Schneep yelled. I have Jackie stand in front of me and show him his face. Schneep mutters something in German and pulls both of us into his office and shuts the door. "Sit" Schneep says while going through a cabinet. Jackie sits down in the chair and Schneep cleans his cuts and buts bandages over them. "Let zhem heal for a few dayz, if you need more bandages just come here" Schneep said after finishing. Jackie just nods his head and we walk out the office as Schneep closes the door behind us.

Jackie then leans onto the wall and I stand in front of him. "What the hell happened to you? You said some something about robbers and a bank" I tell him. Jackie took a deep breath and let it out slowly before speaking, "While I was on patrol, I saw these guys in all black enter the bank. Then the alarm went off, so being the hero I am I quickly ran inside and started to fight the guys, Long story short, since I have no powers I wasn't able to do much besides use my fist which did a little bit of damage. I luckily was able to use a chair to knock them out then left before the police got there. I just wish I had some sort of powers, like all the other septics is able to do something cool or have powers but i'm just a guy in a fed suit and mask who tries to fight crime."

I stood there for a second while taking his words in, "Well your a great fighter and can do flips" I say. "Those aren't special, anyone can learn to do that" Jackie mumbles. I think for a moment before a light bulb goes off in my head. "I think that I might be able to give you some powers, if that's what you really want" I say. Jackie looks at me with a huge grin on his face, "Really" he says excitedly. I nod my head and lead him to my room.

Jack-a-boy-man pov

When we get to Marvin's room her goes up to this giant bookcase and looks around for a few seconds before pulling a book out. He flips through a few pages before stopping on what and saying, "Found it!". I walk over to him saying, "R-really, I can actually have powers?". Marvin nods his head happily and says, "This spell book has all types of spells, that's why this one is my favorite." He then looks down at the page and read what it says to me, "With this spell you should be able to fly, have added strength and agility. You'll also be able to summon and throw energy balls but takes a lot of energy so you can't do it that often." My mouth opens wide in amazement, "I'll be able to fly!" I yell happily. I've always wanted that power, my life will be so much easier, since sometimes I lose the bad guys on foot.

"This spell will take a few minutes and it might take some time getting use to them. I then hug Marvin and he seems surprised but then hugs me back. "Thank you so much, and even if this doesn't work I thank you for trying" I say. "Of course, your my friend" Marvin says. Marvin then let's go of the hug and says, "You ready?". I nod my head excitedly and Marvin stands a few feet away from me. He then waves his hand around a bit while looking at the book and chanting what it says.

After a few minutes he stops and we stand in silence for a few seconds. "Feel anything different?" Marvin ask. I look at my hands and arms and say, "No not rea- OH MY GOD". My hands had green balls of fire on them, I stare at them and then start smiling and laughing. "I-I have powers, I ACTUALLY HAVE POWERS! Marvin thank you so so so much" I say excitedly. "Your welcome, now your able to to show them bad guys who's boss" Marvin says. After I figured how to get the flames to go away, I hug Marvin and say "Thank you" one more time. He hugs me back and says "Your welcome".