Ryudo vs Valkyria

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Glad you still remember our signal sis." I said as I walked towards her.

"Ofcourse I remember... so what should I call you?" She asked me.

"Call me Ryudo here." I said with a smile.

"Very well, its nice to meet you Ryudo, I am the 2nd in-command of the guild 'The kingdom of the Flame Emperor' my name is Valkyria, its great to meet you." She said.

"Wow you sound so dignified, too bad its only here in the game." I said with a smug smile.

"Oh dont start with me, I am still your older sister so give me proper respect." She said with a pout.

"Yeah yeah... so Why'd you even call me here?" I asked her.

"Cant a sister just want to play a great game with her little brother?" She said.

"Normally yes but with you there is always a hidden agenda behind it, so spill, what do you want?" I said.

"-sigh- You know me too well... fine then." She said as she pressed a few panels and a text box appeared infront of me.

===
Notification

You [Ryudo] have been challenged by player [Valkyria] to a 1 vs 1 match.

Will you accept?

[Yes] [No]
===

"You want me to fight you... but aren't you like 3 levels higher than me?" I said with concern.

"Its only 3 levels, thats not much of a difference." She said.

"Yes that is true but I only started playing a day ago, I dont even know what all my skills can do, could you at least let me test out my skills before you go and challenge me?" I said.

"-sigh- Fine I'll cancel the duel request, BUT we will still fight today, I'll give you 2 in-game hours to get ready, we'll meet back here by then to have our duel, is that ok with you?" She asked me.

"None of this sounds fair to me... but still, if its a fight you want then its a fight you'll get sis!" I said as I turneyaround and walked towards the forrest.

Forrest area.

I was currently in the forrest area trying out the skills I have acquired yesterday.

"Ok lets try out the first skill... [Ghostly Dragon Fire]!" I yelled and my fist was then engulfed in a pale blue flame, I then punched towards a giant boulder and a blue dragon made of flames rushed towards the boulder and caused it to explode.

"Wow that was so cool... and its also guaranteed to either burn or curse the target, thats sooooo awsome." I said with a triumphant smile.

"Ok lets see what other skill I have." I said as I began my little test.

1 and a half hours later

"Ok I tested almost everything out and I seemed to have a grasp of all the skill I have, the gauntlet forms seemed to have different effects and the form [Mephisto] could only be used for 7 mins. a day... thats fine though I still have alot of great skills, lets hope this is enough to beat the 2nd in command of an entire guild." I said as I teleported bact to town.