☆ twenty five ☆

eddie and richie were now in the car, hopper driving them to richies house. "i thought you said i couldn't leave the house until it's safe?" eddie asked, causing hopper to sigh.

"it's not safe, but i want you to be happy and i trust you. but there's a few rules, one stay with richie. two, don't leave the house. that's all."

eddie grinned, nodding. "mkay!" he said before turning to richie. "what do you wanna do?" eddie said which richie shrugged. "not sure. i was thinking maybe watching a movie? we can figure it out when we get to my house."

.

"be safe." hopper said, hugging the small boy after handing him his bag. "make sure to follow the rules, alright?" eddie nodded, pulling back then waving goodbye, turning around and running up to richie.

"okay so, wanna break one of the rules?" richie grinned.

"uhm-"

"you'll be safe. i promise. i was just wondering if we could go over to bills house and watch a movie with bev, ben, mike, bill duh, uhm and bird boy bitch."

"uhm- i dunno. i don't wanna break hoppers trust. he trusted me not to break the rules rich." richie frowned sitting down on the bed as eddie put his bag down. "you'll be safe, i promise. they wanna meet you."

"do they even know what happened?" eddie asked as richie wrapped his arms around him. "no, not my place to say. they just think you're homeschooled now and can never hang out. oh yeah and about the day you were supposed to meet them, they think you just had to leave school early for a doctors appointment."

eddie nodded, running his hands through richies curls. "okay fine, when do you wanna go?" richie shrugged. "don't know, want to go now?"

"now? we just got here?" eddie asked to which richie nodded. "yeah, it'll be fun i promise. bills parents are really nice also." eddie sighed. "okay okay fine. can we wear these matching pajamas i brought us?" richie laughed, sighing. "fine. you're lucky i love you."

eddie smiled, running over to his bag and taking out two sets of plaid pajamas. one pink one black. "i got you the black cause i know you like to think you're goth or punk but-" eddie pulled out two pairs of boot slippers. "you have to have the pink slippers and i get the black!"

richie groaned, running his hand through his hair. "eds are you serious." he rolled his eyes playfully, getting up and taking the clothes. "yup!" eddie smiled, his face flushing red once he saw richie taking off his shirt.

'well shit.' eddie thought, grabbing the clothes and leaving to go into the bathroom to change, being now too scared to change in front of others.

richie frowned but continued to get dressed. the pants cut off over his ankle and the sleeves only going to his wrists. on the other hand, the sleeves hung off eddies hands and the pants being far too long, the pajamas engulfing his whole body.

eddie then walked into the room, frowning. "why do they look like that on you but like this on me?" eddie huffed.

"cause you're a midget."

"bitch." eddie turned around, grabbing the black slippers and putting them on. "are you ready?" richie grabbed his wallet and a pack of cigarettes, putting them in his pocket. "yup!" richie led the way, eddie sighing and following.

"hey why are you acting sad all of a sudden?" richie asked. "i thought i told you that you shouldn't smoke. it's bad for you."

richie sighed, grabbing eddies hand. "it's hard to stop. i'm sorry i'll try hard to stop after this pack." richie promised. "fine." eddie smiled, holding richies hand tightly as they walked to bills house.

.

i'm gonna update twice today, sorry for being inactive. make sure eat n stay hydrated sexies ( ˘ ³˘)♥