☆ three ☆

eddie and elanor both walked into school side by side, eddie wearing light blue overalls with a white shirt underneath that had a little sun flower engraved on it along with black sneakers. elanor had on high waisted jean shorts with a black shirt tucked in and drawn on sneakers.

eddie trailed behind el as he kept his eyes on the ground, letting el lead the way. he could practically feel everyone's eyes on the new twins, but his train of thought got cut off when el nudged his shoulder.

"go get your schedule, i'll see you at lunch or maybe before if we have any classes together." she smiled before heading to her first class.

.

once eddie got to his first class, he quickly sat down in the back near a window. he smiled softly when he saw that flowers were visible outside.

he looked at the flowers a little longer before feeling a nudge on his chair, he turned to see a tall boy with perfect black curls and a freckled face under coke bottle glasses.

eddie felt butterflies in his tummy as he looked at the pretty boy, not realizing he was staring.

"it's rude to stare, darlin." the taller boy laughed as eddie curled in on himself, cheeks growing hot.

"i'm richie." he boy finally spoke, causing eddie to look back up.

"'eddie." he replied, messing with his hands. he wasn't the biggest talker ever, but for some reason he felt even more nervous around him.

.

eddie grew even more nervous around the boy as he was in almost all his classes. and in third period, of course, they were paired together for a project.

"mkay, ed's, i have no idea how the fuck to make a poster board so have fun with that." he gave the smaller boy a toothy grin.

eddie rolled his eyes, shooting the taller boy a glare. "you could come over to my house and we can work on it." he mumbled.

"great! i'm used to coming over and fucking your mom so i already know the way."

"ew! shut the fuck up! just walk with me and my sister back to my house." he huffed.