☆ five ☆

el talked eddie into letting richie spend the night. but, it ended up not being as bad as he thought.

they all sat in a circle on the floor, richie and eddies knees 'accidentally' hitting each others causing both boys to blush.

"alright!" el clapped as she got the makeup down and sat it on the floor. "eddie, you do richie's makeup. richie you do my makeup, and eddie i'll do your makeup." she smiling softly.

eddie nodded in response, grabbing makeup from the bag.

"oh and, eddie i'll pick out your outfit and you can pick out mine. sorry richie but you're like six feet tall there's no way you'd fit into it." she said, causing eddie to giggle and richie to shrug.

.

"richie! sit still!" eddie giggled while trying to add eyeliner on richie, failing horribly.

"i'm sorry eds!" he said, sitting as still as possible. once eddie started focusing on the makeup once more, richie started tickling the smaller boy.

"richie!!! stop!" eddie giggled out, falling back on the floor as richie got on top of him, continuing to tickle him.

"richie! i swear to god!" he yelled, trying to wiggle out of his grip but not being able to.

"fine fine!" he put his hands up in defense, crawling off the boy.

eddie then grinned, getting up then attempting to tickle richie.

"ed's, baby, this is too easy." he hummed, shaking his head as he held eddie away from him.

"richie! put me down! this isn't fair!" he whined.

"eddie!" el yelled, getting both of the boys attention.

"i've got your outfit ready!" she smiled, handing eddie a white skirt, black long sleeve and white socks with ruffles on the top.

"el, i don't wear skirts." he mumbled, taking the clothes from his sister.

"you're fine eddie, you'll look good. but let me do your makeup first." she hummed.

.

eddie walked back into the room after changing, wearing the black long sleeve and skirt that went to his mid-thigh fitting perfectly on his petite body. he had a layer of glossy lip gloss on along with blush.

"i look bad." he mumbled, trying not to look at the trashmouth that was staring that him.

"you look so good!" el smiled, wrapping her arms around the smaller boy.

el and eddie continued talking, but tozier couldn't stop staring at the boy. he was sitting on the floor, getting a perfect angle of eddie. he thought he looked perfect.

"rich?" eddie giggled catching his attention, his cheeks red from blushing and also the blush el had put on.

"hm?"

"it's rude to stare." he smirked.

.

once it was around nine, eddie had already taken off the makeup and changed into pajama shorts with a black shirt. when he was done brushing his teeth, he turned off the water and went to climb in bed.

eddie raised an eyebrow as he noticed richie laying down a blanket.

"what're you doing?" he asked, getting up and tapping the taller boys shoulder.

"setting up a bed?"

"you can sleep in my bed, it's okay." he mumbled tiredly, turning to his night stand and taking his night time pills. "unless that makes you uncomfortable. i dunno."

richie smirked, throwing an arm around eddies waist. "thanks for the offer, eds, but will your sister think it's weird?" he raised an eyebrow, looking at el passed out on her bed.

eddie shook his head, climbing onto the bed. "just don't do anything weird freak." he giggled, pulling the blankets over him.

"gotcha." he smiled, laying down next to eddie.

"goodnight richie."

"goodnight eds."