☆ fifteen ☆

it was around one in the afternoon, and richie had skipped school to stay with the small boy. he knew how much eddie hated messy places, especially his room, so he spent two hours cleaning it. he folded his clothes neatly, picking out an outfit for eddie when he wakes up.

once his room was clean and the small boy was still asleep, richie went over to his desk pulling out an empty note book.

'♡ eds ♡'

'hey eds :) so uhhhmmmmmm this is basically just a journal m gonna write in and draw in for u and probably give to u for ur birthday or some shit like that so uh ya i'll write more once ur ass is awake."

he wrote, his handwriting being extremely messy and ugly.

as he was putting away the notebook, he turned his head when he heard the small boy sit up and yawn, rubbing his eyes.

"morin sleepy head!" he grinned, walking over to the boy then sitting down next to him.

"i picked you out an outfit, i have a whole day planned of stuff we can do angel. but first we're gonna go out to eat! it's nothin fancy but." the boy shrugged, looking at eddie.

the smaller boy smiled before nodding. "sounds fun!" he yawned, still half asleep. he whimpered in pain as he got up, but went over to the clothes laid out anyway.

"did you clean your room?" he asked, looking at the clothes richie had picked out for him.

a band t-shirt with black ripped jeans.

eddie giggled, turning to look at richie. "are you trying to turn me into you?" he asked, going over to richie's closet and getting out his sweatpants.

richie grinned, shaking his head. "those are my old jeans from fuckin eighth grade, thought they'd fit you better than sweatpants that are five sizes too big."

eddie shook his head, going back over to his clothes. "nu uh. your sweatpants are most comfortable." he said, not even thinking and taking off his shirt then putting on richies.

richie's eyes widened as he looked at the small boys chest, smiling widely. "nice six pack eds!"

eddie rolled his eyes, making a turn around motion. "turn around idiot." he huffed while crossing his arms.

richie fake frowned, turning around. "my wet dreams were finally coming true eds! why must you ruin the mood like that." he joked.

eddies eyes widened as his face turned red, shaking his head then turning around. "shut the fuck up richie i swear to god."

richie grinned to himself, about to say something but being cut off by a hand around his mouth.

"shut up chee. i'm ready." he said, going over to richies closet then grabbing one of his black hoodies and slipping it on.

richie smiled, getting up then gently picking up the small boy. he walked downstairs as no sign of his parents were found, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

once he reached the door, his eyes widened as it flung open before he even touched it. he looked up at eddie to find the boy giggling and wiping his bloody nose.

"i got you!" he grinned at the taller boy.

richie rolled his eyes, laughing while shaking his head. "eds you're supposed to be resting today, take it easy."

"opening a door takes like no effort." he exclaimed, snuggling into richie's shoulder.

"that's still so fucking cool that you can just move around shit and stuff with your mind. what else can you do?"

eddie shrugged. "basically just that. i can also put on a blindfold thing and see what anyone is doing. it's hard to explain."

richie raised his eyebrows as he looked at the boy. "kay, well, don't do that i don't want you seein me beating my meat."

eddie rolled his eyes and fake gagged, sticking his tongue out at richie. "you're so gross."

"you love me." the tall boy gave him a toothy grin.