☆ eight ☆

richie walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waste, his v line clearly visible. water was dripping from his thick black curls as his freckles stood out more since he didn't have the big bulky coke bottle glassed on.

eddie had drifted to sleep, holding onto richies pillow with his small hands as he heard the bathroom door open. "rich?" eddie mumbled, rubbing his eyes

"morin, eds" richie laughed, shaking his head before turning to his closet. he grabbed black ripped jeans and a band t-shirt turning around and throwing it on the bed.

eddies eyes widened as he saw richie. the boys v line making a deep blush cover his cheeks as his mouth was slightly parted.

"eyes are up here, eds." richie smirked, causing the small boy to look up at him and roll his eyes.

"i wasn't even staring." he huffed, crossing his arms.

"yes you were."

"no i wasn't."

"yes you were."

"no i wasn't! shut up richie! i'm straight." he groaned, throwing a pillow at richie.

"whatever! turn around." he said, making a turning motion with his hand. "i know you wanna watch, but i need to get dressed bubs."

"i don't wanna fucking watch!" he rolled his eyes, smiling at the nickname then turning around and covering his eyes.

.

"eds, baby, cmon!" he said, running into the arcade. he went to his best game, street fighter. he dug a few coins out of his back pocket then put it in the game.

"richieeeee!" eddie whined, walking up next to richie. "this place smells and is boring." he huffed, wrapping his arms around himself.

"just try something. please?" he asked sweetly, handing eddie a few coins.

"uhmmmm that. do that one with me." he said, pointing to a dancing game. richie then rolled his eyes, sighing.

"fine, eds but only for you. that game is like the dumbest thing ever." he said, grabbing eddies hand and bringing him over.

eddies face grew hot once richie grabbed his small hand, making his way to the arcade game. eddie stood on the dancing pad next to richie, pressing the arrows every time they came on the screen.

richie sucked at it. he missed every step, rolling his eyes as he lost, stepping off and watching eddie still on his first try.

he watched eddie move with the arrows, then remembering the night before when he had on a skirt. he bit his lip before leaning against the bar, looking at eddie. "you should join the cheerleading team. ya know.. like me as a football player and you as a cheerleader." he grinned, winking.

eddie nearly choked on his spit, turning to look at richie, losing the game. "what?" he asked before shaking his head. "no no no no. i wouldn't be a good cheerleader." he said as his face grew hot.

"cmon edssss!!! you'd be so good at it!" he whined, wrapping his arm around eddies petite waist.

"i dunno richie.." he mumbled, messing with the bottom of his sleeves.

"just think about it. but cmon! let's go to the quarry." he smiled sweetly, grabbing eddies hand and pulling him out of the arcade.

.

this chapter is so ugly i'm cramping so badbye