THIRTY THREE - NOT ANYMORE

Start from the beginning

"You love me!? Love me!?" Marley shrieked.

Her head was spinning, she was so upset. She hated that she couldn't control her tears, because the last thing she wanted was for Ron to see that she was hurt. She hated showing weakness, but at the moment she was so heartbroken she couldn't help it.

Marley closed the suitcase that laid on top of the bed, zipping it up and placing it onto the floor. She didn't care if she had to fight her way out, but she was leaving.

Tears fell from Ron's eyes, "Baby please."

Marley threw on jeans and a pair of uggs, ignoring her husband's cries as she tried her best to not even look his way.

"So that's it, you're going to leave me?" Ron sniffled, standing in front of the bedroom door, "What about the baby, the twins, shit all the years we've been together?"

"Exactly, what the fuck about them! You don't give a shit about me or my kids!" Marley barked, "You fucking bitches and partying in L.A, that's what you care about. You have no idea the sacrifices I made for you! After everything that I do for you!"

Just like that, Marley's rage got the best of her. She lunged at Ron, smacking him viciously across the face and beginning to attack him with her fist. Ron allowed her to get all of her hits off, because he knew he deserved it. He felt like shit. He genuinely had no words for what he had done, and he couldn't imagine the hurt that Marley was experiencing. He just knew the thought of her leaving him drove him crazy. He would let her beat him for as much as she wanted, as long as she wouldn't leave.

"I hate you!" She spat, pulling off her rings and throwing them at him. "Go give them to that bitch."

"Marley, what do I have to say to you to make you listen to me!" Ron cried, "She doesn't mean shit to me. I know I fucked up, I know. But please, I love you."

"If you love me Ronnell, then you will let me leave." Marley huffed, ready to get far away from the house.

Ron knew she was right, but he didn't want to let her go. The look in Marley's eyes told him that she hated him and he couldn't even blame her. He stepped to the side, allowing her to walk past him with her suitcase only to follow right behind her like a lost puppy.

"Where are you gonna go?" Ron asked, "What am I supposed to tell the kids?"

Marley turned to face him, "I don't know where I'm going yet, I just can't be here with you. I'll be back for them."

"So you're going to take them away from me?"

Marley didn't respond, just hurried out of the front door before she broke down again and that was the last thing she wanted. Watching her rush towards her car, Ron once again went against her wishes. He couldn't let her leave, knowing Marley she would probably never come back.

"Ronnell, please go in the house. I don't want to make a scene, but I will." Marley said as he approached her once more.

Ron stepped in front of her, "Marley, you're not even giving me a fucking chance. You know me, I've never stepped out our entire marriage. This was a fucking mistake, that's all it was." He pleaded, "I haven't been seeing this woman behind your back, none of that. I fucked up, I can admit that. I'm not saying don't be mad, but you're really going to leave me!?"

"You're damn fucking skippy!" She retorted, "I deserve better than that! I do everything for you, and I'm sitting home pregnant while you couldn't be away for two and half months without putting your dick in something. I just had to watch you fucking someone else, do you know what that is doing to me right now? You fucked her like you were loving that shit!"