Sequence 22: The New Assassin (Finale sequence)

Start from the beginning

"Right

"Right." Aaron nods.

Y/n was twisting his right wrist, making sure the hidden blade was still working properly. Seeing it working made him relax a bit. He drops his arms to his side as he steps towards the edge of the roof. His eyes fixes on the abandoned mall ahead. "We cannot afford to fail."

"I know." Aaron says as he too was focused on the building. "We only get one shot at this. If we fail, who knows how many will die tonight?"

"Let's hope none will."

"Yeah...And if something happens Atlas will come after us." Aaron pauses before looking at y/n. "You ready?"

Y/n nods. "Don't think I have a choice." He pulls something out from his back pocket. It was Adam's knife that Summer gave to him a while ago.

Y/n studies it for a bit

Y/n studies it for a bit. He doesn't unsheathe it as he simply stares at the handle. He eventually puts it away as he looks at his cousin. "Do you know anyone from the Creed that was named Adam?" He asks with hope.

Aaron shook his head, receiving a frown from y/n. "No. Why?"

"Back when I was with Summer in that house, I made a promise to her; I promised I would one day find her brother. I plan on keeping that promise."

Aaron nods. "I see. Maybe after we're done with this we can ask Ozpin for any information. He does owe you after all."

Y/n nods as well. "True..." He trails off.