23- Realisation

Paris 8:43pm

The girls were in their Hotel when they saw the news pop up on UK Gossip.

Tiya was casual opening Instagram and saw the story right in front of her. She felt her heart crumble right before her eyes. Her eyes welling up, she couldn't stop screaming, she was distraught.

Angel had to hold her she was about to self-destruct. Coco grabbing the phone out of hand, not believing what she has just saw. The boy she thought that is the perfect guy for her friend, Promising him the world to her and all these dreams and aspirations they will share, shattered her best friend.

Tiya opened up to this kid so much, he knew everything about her, she was scared, she felt violated and exposed. Was he using the information he collected to go behind her back all along?

She couldn't believe it.

It has been hours since the information was aired the the Paris hotel room. The girls were investigating on what Jadon has done.

They found out that he had a private account through a friend of their back home, where he was texting these girls from.

He blocked all of the girls from his snapchat stories and his Instagram stories and following lists, having separate private stories for them both.

Even Reiss who she thought he was going to be a good person was hiding this from her.

She thought to herself,
Dad was right, boys like him are especially trouble...

Sasha had enough she had to do something.

"That's it, we are flying home tonight, pack your stuff. Once we get home we're going straight to Jadon's and he is back in the U.K. Kai has given me his snap map location. Him and joe are gonna be waiting for us at London City airport, you are ending it there and there!"

Coco and Angel were iffy on the statement but then looked at Tiya for her response.

She removed the hood from her head and look at the girls and replied with a whisper.

"Let's do it."