Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47

Start from the beginning

" Why did  you bring us here? You know I can't bowl."  

" Exactly, someone has to teach our son" Harry smiled picking up  Robby and headed towards the front counter. 

" Do you  by any chance have a ten pin lane beside  a six pin lane?" Harry smiled charmingly. 

" We do" the boy answered in  a monotone voice  ,  I wouldn’t be excited either if I worked in a bowling alley. 

" Alright can we take both,  two people will be playing the six pin an done on the ten, and can we get the bumpers up for the lady" Harry joked. 

" I can ten  pin bowl" I argued.

" No you can't, we wouldn't want a recap of last time." he laughed and I glared at him jokingly. " Fine two for the ten and one for the six but we still need bumpers"  Harry finished paying as I tied Robby's shoes up,  I honestly don’t know how Robby is going to bowl since he is so tiny, but this should be interesting.  This will probably consist of Harry holding Robby well bowling for him and me loosing to both of them.  I walked up to the lane  and Harry went to pass me a ball but then pulled it away holding both at his chest, making them look like breasts. 

"  Harry just give me the ball" I laughed grabbing at it.

" Don't touch me there,  it's my private square!"  Harry made his voice sound like an American girl causing both Robby and I to laugh. Then Harry proceeded to dance around me shaking the bowling balls.

"Harry stop your so embarrassing" I laughed,  Robby got up and started dancing  pretending to hold balls like Harry.   This was just to priceless. "  Harry look at what you're teaching our son, put the balls down now!" I demanded well giggling.  Harry slowly lowered the balls from his chest and  typed all of our names in to the  computers 

The bowling went fairly well, it ended with Robby asleep in the chair tired out from the long day and probably eating to many French fries for dinner, Harry gloating from winning and me just being happy that I am spending time with my family.  I to was tired but didn't plan on wasting any last second with Harry before he left. When we exited the bowling alley  it was dark outside, we had been having so much fun we hardly realised how much time we spent in there, no wonder Robby was tired.  he was always so cute when he slept, his bundles of curls were messy and his sweet eyes were shut showing off his long lashes, he looked like an angel as I picked in up carrying him out of the car and into the house. 

" I think it's past his bed time" I smiled to Harry. 

" Sorry for keeping him out so late" Harry apologized, he was the one that paid for us to play three rounds.