🔦 An Evolutionary Anomaly🧪

The Mutant is a perfect example of science gone awry. One could blame Benjamin's father for creating the Mutant, but no one should blame Benjamin for the actions the Mutant does. When his reptilian mind takes over, the poor scholar loses complete control and there only remains the savage, powerful, cross-species monstrosity known as The Mutant.
And he haunts the realm with a thirst for blood.

~Victim of Science~

"Bonjour, mon ami."

"Dr

"Dr. Benjamin Copper, at your service."

Killer Name: The Mutant (Dr. Benjamin Copper)

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Nationality: French

Weapon: Claws

Sexuality: Homosexual

Power: Evolutionary Anomaly (The Mutant's body has gained great explosive power after mutating, but it has consumed his mind to the point of no return. This power grants Mutant a rage meter that allows him to use a multitude of abilities. However, such actions consume said meter, which gradually fills up over time. As the trial goes on, the Mutant's explosive force will greatly increase the dropping speed. Once his rage meter is half full or just full, he can leap into the air and crash down onto the ground. Depending on how full his meter is, the radius changes. If he leaps into the air with the meter half full, his crash radius is smaller and any survivors caught within crash range will be injured. If he leaps into the air when the meter is full, the crash radius is much larger and survivors caught within crash range are immediately sent into the dying state and any fallen pallets within range are broken. After a certain amount of time, the Mutant will be able to leap three times in the air.
Docile State: The Mutant has advanced far beyond the human body. He can follow the scent of survivors well. After entering his Docile State, the rest of the world becomes gray, and the scent(s) of the nearest survivor(s) are visible to him. Each survivor has an individual color associated with their scent. Docile State only lasts for 60 seconds before ensuring a lengthy cooldown of 130 seconds.
After hooking two survivors, his special attack, Chemical Exposure, activates. Striking a survivor makes them suffer from the Hindered status effect by 6% and gain the Dizziness status effect; The Dizziness status effect fuzzes their vision and makes them cough blood every few seconds. Any time a survivor tries to heal themselves, their auras are revealed to the Mutant for 3 seconds and their healing speed is decreased by 5%. Chemical Exposure does not cancel out Exhaustion perks.)

"We did it. We finally did it."