🃏 The Punch Line 🔮

The circus is supposed to bring joy. That's why children beg their parents to go. They want to see the show. The show that loves to bring forth clowns and magicians and acrobats and actresses. But not this time, no. Within Sun Lake Amusement Park...
Only evil gets the punch line.

~Handsome Actor~

"Oh, friends and family, I'm home~!"

"You look positively ravishing, meu amor

"You look positively ravishing, meu amor."

Killer Name: Sir Laughs-A-Lot (John Doe)

Age: 38

Gender: Male (Transgender)

Nationality: Brazilian

Weapon: Spiked Bat

Sexuality: Pansexual

Power: Comedy Routine (Sir Laughs-A-Lot always enjoyed a lovely game of cards. He starts the trial with a set of 52 cards. The deck has four suites; Hearts, Clubs, Spades, and Diamonds. Each suite has thirteen cards; Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, and King. Each suite of cards has different status effects when hitting a survivor.
Heart Suite - When hitting a survivor with Heart Suite cards, the survivor suffers the Exhaustion status effect for 30 seconds.
Club Suite - When hitting a survivor with Club Suite cards, the survivor suffers the Blindness status effect for 60 seconds.
Spades Suite - When hitting a survivor with Spades Suite cards, the survivor suffers the Hindered status effect for 6 seconds.
Diamond Suites - When hitting a survivor with Diamond Suite cards, the survivor suffers the Broken status effect for 60 seconds.
Jack - When hitting an injured survivor with Jack cards, the survivor suffers the Hemorrhage status effect.
Queen - When hitting a healthy survivor with Queen cards, the survivor becomes injured and suffers the Mangled status effect.
King - When hitting a healthy survivor with King cards, the survivor becomes Exposed for 90 seconds.
Laughs-A-Lot's cards are selected at random. When he runs out of cards, he must search his own chest and replenish his deck.)