Rules

Love 'em or hate 'em, you gotta follow 'em

1. Be respectful. This means, respect me, respect others; Don't treat me or others rudely.

2. No hate. This ties in with the respect. It's fine to hate the character, but don't hate the roleplayer. And another thing, I don't want anyone hating on something just because they don't agree with it or don't like it. Especially when it comes to personal things, such as race, religion, sexuality, etc. This is a roleplaying book, not a place for debate.

3. Cursing is allowed, but don't do it so frequently that it's more than 50% of what comes out of your character's mouth.

4. No fighting, and no trying to start fights with the actual roleplayer. I don't want to deal with that. And especially no drama. It's alright if you need to vent or something, but don't go seeking attention by trying to stir up drama in my book.

5. I'm fine with NSFW but take any sort of smut to PM because I'm not risking my book getting taken down.

6. No Mary Sues, Gary Sues, or OP characters. No, I don't want to roleplay with the Legion's secret powerful fifth member, Luna Rainbow, who's a 12-year-old criminal mastermind with six shiny knives and is married to every killer in the Entity's realm and no, I don't want to roleplay with Ghostface's crush, Amber Godspeed, whose family was murdered by him which led her to become an all-powerful mass murderer with a cliche love story between her and Ghostface. Characters like that are seriously annoying to deal with. If I think your OC is OP or a Mary/Gary Sue then I will ask you to change it nicely. But give me sass and you might as well look for a different RP.

8. You may be as many canon characters as you want to be; just be sure you're able to manage them all. Also ask what kind of relationship (lovers, friends, enemies) you want your character and my character to have, so I know what kind of roleplay you want (romance, angst, random, etc.); though that is completely optional.

9. Look, I hate OP characters as much as the next person but some of my OCs will be stronger than yours. It's not out of spite, it's a matter of experience and work ethic. That's just the way it's going to be so please don't complain about it. Don't try to overthrow my characters either.

10. Don't spam me. I have a life outside of Wattpad, thank you very much. If I don't respond after 24 hours, then yes, you may @ me. Just once though.

11. It's fine if your character has a bit of an ego but don't be a cocky dipshit.

12. Okay, this might be me being picky but please... For the love of God... Do not roleplay like this;

A. OC: *smiles* Thank you.

B. I smile. "Thank you."

Please. Just don't. I hate it so much. Roleplay properly. It's not that hard to roleplay in the third person and to use proper dialogue.

13. Three lines or more, please. I need something to work with and one-liners don't give me that.

14. I will accept one-liners in some cases. I get it, sometimes you're rushing to get somewhere or don't have enough time for three lines or more. I get that. I will not accept roleplayers who just use one-liners for the whole damn thing.

15. Listen. This roleplay is not all about you. So don't make it all about you. I have OCs too. I didn't make them just to sit in the back seat. If I feel you are making it all about you, I will give you a simple warning. If it continues, I will ignore you until you change something.

16. Don't have your character do their own thing the whole time. I'm not roleplaying as the freakin' background. I need action, I need drama, I need character interaction. Don't just sit there and make me do all the work. And I swear to Arceus if you use the same sentence every time-

17. You can have as many OCs as you want. However, please try to keep track of them all.

18. If you start a scenario, start for my OCs as well.

19. Don't permanently kill other characters without permission.

20. I don't normally do this but play my crush, I'll play yours. But no love triangles or shipping wars. Also, please be original with the characters you have crushes on. Not everyone can have their crush be any of the Legion, Ghostface, Trickster, etc. I will eventually get bored of playing those characters all the time and it won't be fun for you or me. Also, age. There is an age bracket. Please, for the love of God, stick with it. Your OC has to be a maximum of two years older than your crush. Two. Not three, not four, and most certainly not ten. Also... I hate to do this but if your crush is the crush of an OC I want to use, better find a backup crush because I am not putting myself through that awkward situation of having to play one's own crush. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. It's no up for debate and I won't change my mind.

21. You are required to take the oath. (Hope you know that's the password so... Yeah. Read the damn rules.)

22. No MacGuffins. No OP add ons and don't pull any bullshit like one survivor always getting the save.

23. Survivors, you don't always escape your trials. You will be sacrificed in some trials. Killers, you don't always sacrifice every survivor in your trials. You will lose some trials. Don't pull this bullshit. It's just so annoying.

24. It's fine if your character has a bit of an ego but don't be a cocky dipshit to the point where it just feels toxic. And don't you fuckin' dare give me attitude if I give you a warning.

25. Alright, I'm fine with OCs based on other games and stuff like that, but at least be original.

26. You are allowed to create your own maps and chapters.

27. Listen, if you complain about your OC dying or say, "My OC better not be killed.", I will ignore you altogether. This game is called DEAD by Daylight for a reason, Jesus Christ. The whole point is for people to die.

28. Have fun.

Oath of Promise

I, ~state your name~, promise to not harass, bully, or hurt anyone else in this roleplay.