🔆 Flight of the Entity 🎖️

Stall warning... Stall warning...
"My creators, the cherishers and sustainers of worlds, give me this day my daily pleasures, as I give to those who seek pleasures from me."
Caution... Pull up...
"Show me the path, in Life, Truth, and Love. For mine is the power, I am the one. On and off and on again."
Caution... Pull up...
"Life is a game, which the universe plays with itself. I am done playing as this bundle of flesh."
Pull up...
"Return me."

~Fighter Pilot~

"Well, here we go again."

"Konnor Khasar, reporting for duty

"Konnor Khasar, reporting for duty."

Name: Konnor Khasar

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Role: Hardened War Hero

Nationality: Mongolian Osean of Hispanic descent

Sexuality: Lesbian

"Stick with Trigger. You'll make it."

"Would it be immature of me to tell Long Caster I'm going to crash?"

Perks:

Pilot's Intuition - You understand the situation immediately. While healthy and within 10/11/12 meters of an injured survivor, Pilot's Intuition activates.
-The injured survivor produces no grunts of pain or sickness and leaves no trails of blood behind.
-You take on any injured noises or blood trails this survivor would make.
This effect lasts for 5 seconds after the survivor has left the designated area.

"Hey, hold up. This doesn't feel right." -Konnor Khasar

Final Destination - You choose to fight to your very last breath. After rushing out of a locker, gain the Endurance status for 1 second. Final Destination cannot be used when Exhausted.

"Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again." -Konnor Khasar

Faceless Soldier - When you see your teammates in trouble, you feel a fierce protectiveness overtake your senses. After taking a protection hit, the survivor you are protecting will break into a sprint at 150% of the normal running movement speed for a maximum of 2/3/4 seconds. This perk cannot be used when you have the Endurance status effect. Faceless Soldier causes the protected survivor to gain the Exhausted status effect for 40/35/30 seconds.