❤ Soulmate AU 🥀

Soulmates can be found in a number of ways. Markings, red strings, quotes. But every way leads to the same person. And when one meets that person, hearts are united in a strong bond of unstoppable love.

It's a strange phenomenon that science simply can't explain. And something the Entity can't stop.

Everyone has a soulmate. Even the non-believers.

Everyone has one true love.

Who is yours?

And will you ever find them?

Only time will tell.

May you be granted peace on your journey.

(If you wish to roleplay this scenario, please state which form of soulmates you would like to do.)

~•~•~

Wolf Mask, or Lance Howl, appears to be very silent, albeit with a fragile temper and intolerance. He has also shown a hint of hatred toward people and ignorance in terms of understanding them. This also ties to his slight paranoia of people, as he is quite overly protective of himself. His mind is so snared in grief and rage that he hardly ever has considered finding his soulmate.
His marking quotes, "But you're not a monster. You're still human..."
His soulmate is either the Huntress or Quentin Smith.

As a violent sociopath who murders people for his own amusement, Sir Laughs-A-Lot, or John Doe, is a psychopathic killer that's cruel and calculating in a comedic manner. He treats human life as if it's one big game and doesn't hesitate in performing in trials with cruel machinations. Despite that, he is quite romanticized and still believes in soulmates.
His marking quotes, "What's the story behind the costume?"
His soulmate is Ash J. Williams.

Robert Woodward can be sarcastic, often being very quick-witted. He is quite somber and reflective, often bringing up his own old age, poor health, and impending death in a matter-of-fact way, referring to himself as 'just an old man clinging to his wand'. Despite his sometimes sour mood, Robert can also be very sentimental and caring. He isn't necessarily a non-believer but he is skeptical.
His marking quotes, "What's so special about this... Stick?"
His soulmate is the Deathslinger.

The human side of the Mutant is initially an optimistic, forgiving man focused on making the world a better place. He possesses an extremely high human intellect though is very humble about it, surprisingly. However, his frustrations with his dehumanizing reptilian form and years of oppression by his father increasingly rise to the surface. He used to believe in soulmates but after mutating, he's lost all faith in the fact his soulmate would accept him.
His marking quotes, "Oh, no. No, no, no. Get away. GET AWAY."
His soulmate is Steve Harrington.

Evelyn Drachen, known as the Dragon to the survivors, is a young, bold, reckless, and proud woman who's snarky and blunt. An arrogant individual to most in the Fog, she pushes around survivors and killers alike and scares off anyone who crosses into her realm uninvited. Her mark (or string) is very faded due to the lack of love in her.
Her marking quotes, "I'm not afraid of you."
Her soulmate is Zarina Kassir.

Skarlet Ivy is a headstrong analyst, cynical and scheming. She has the typical stubborn character of a woman her age but she can be kind if she really wants to be. However, she does have limits in patience and temper. She will snap the moment you give her a reason to. She tends to be the voice of reason when it comes to her teammates' recklessness. She's not necessarily a non-believer but she is skeptical of soulmates.
Her marking quotes, "You're staring. Have I done something to offend you, Miss Ivy?"
Her soulmate is Yun-Jin Lee.