Chapter 10

A/N: This is about the middle of the story, the next few chapter will be intence. I'm going to not drag out the rest of the story, I want to finish this before Christmas. I have 2 endings written so far! I want to write another one, I have the perfect ending so I can write another one, but its up to you guys!

My house was silent most of the time, no laughter anymore or nothing. Mostly just the sad, depressed faces of my parents. My dad took on more cases then he usually did and my mother took more shifts, they both worked super late already and now, sometimes they got at midnight. I usually ate alone, listening to music in my room, awaited to find out what Hell was up to.

I sat in my room, listening to Amilias favorite songs, from her ipod, which her mom gave me. Amilia had an obsession for One Direction and Taylor Swift. I felt a simalir presence, expecting to turn around and see Hell standing there. I turned around and started to say something. "OKay, now what the fu..." Betty stud infront of me, the bruse on her face still clearly visable. "Oh Hey..." I said akwardly. I started to back away. "Its okay, I'm not here to hurt you, Hell will though. He doesnt know I'm here, but you have to know something and I dont have much time." My breath started to speed up. "W-w-what?" I studdered. "Hell has kidnapped and killed all those kids, but you know how most of them where 14 and under, even Amilia?" Amilia hadn't turned 15 yet, but she was susposted to just the week after she was kidnapped. "Yeah?" I said. "Hell killes these kids, well for a reason. Hes looking for the right one. He had a wife once, a loving wife, a long time ago and they were suspoted to have twins, but a sickness killed his wife and his soon-to-be-born twins, he went into a rage of anger. He believed that that twins soles were being send to the future, to be re born into a new family. Since that day, hes been killing kids everywhere looking for his twins. A few years ago, he found out there was only one, a daughter. They said she had bright blue percing eyes, one slightly darker than the other, just like yours and beautiful long blonde hair. He had been on the look for years and he finally found you..." She placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer. I just stud there stunded, i was almost in tears. "No, no he... hes not! I cant..." She pulled me into a hug. Cooing me, "its okay..." She said. "What about his wife, was she reincarnated or something?" I said after i had gotton over the fact, that I was related to him. "He did, in the 1900s." She replyed. A sad look came over her face. "Who was she?" I asked looking up into her eyes. "It was me, I can still slightly remember those years, but I forgot how we met, and everything else. I can only remember you, Hell and the fact that Ive lived more than twice." She replyed. I once again, stud in shock. "So your my real mom? Right?" I asked. "Yes I am" At that point, I saw her eyes for the first time. They were ust like mine, baby blue, one slightly darker. I hugged her once again. "Now you know, don't bad talk him anymore, hes planning to get you soon, there no getting out of it, but I have a plan..." She said. "Hes looking for me, I must go now...See you soon, my little Allie Cat..." She vanished.

I sat down on my bed, I was trying to figure out something to do, when I heard the door open and a familar voice called my name. I hopped off my bed and ran down the stairs. "Grandmama! Grandpapa!" I said, pulling them into a hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "We are here, because, well..." My Grandmother started to cry. "What wrong?" I asked consured. "Your Mother and Father have, have..." My Grandpa started to say. For some reason, I had a feeling what they were going to say. "They have been killed..." My grandmother finished. I stepped back in shock. "W-w-w-what???" I started to cry, I started to scream. I was pulling my hair and just letting go, just screaming my head off. After a few m ins, I stopped, looking up at them. "How? When?" It had to have been this after noon, when I was at school, my Grand Parents live a 8 hour drive away. It was now 9pm. My mother was on break with my father at 1230. "At about 12 o'clock, honey. A car came around the corner, they were killed instantly." My Grandfather picked my up off the floor and pulled me over to the couch. "Your mothers Secratary called us at about 1, they didnt inform the school, because they though that Spencer was the only child" My Grandmother cut his off, finishing for him, ", They called us at about 2, we used our free train tickets after about 2 hours of driving. We though you knew." She looked at the floor. "I didnt, no one call or told me and I..." I started to cry again. I went to bed after they told me more about my parents. They told me not to worry, when Spencer was found, I would go to live with my aunt, Spencer would come with us. My aunt lived almost half of the contonent, in Mexico.

I staired at the celling almost half the night, sleeping only a small bit. "Hahaha... Poor sweet Alisandra, you lost everything now, what are you going to do now?? Hell asked. "I know you did this! I know your..." I was about to say past, but I did what she told me and kept my mouth shut. "Yes, your closer and closer to being MINE, forever... All I need to do it get rid of your foolish little sister, ur grandparents and ur aunt, and ur all mine..." He said. "No I wont be, and YOU BETTER LEAVE MY LITTLE SISTER ALONE!" I yelled. "I dont have to, Im stronger than you, you know that..." He disappear, leaving me alone in my room, once again. I turned on my tv, watching tv show reruns for hours. I heard my door open and saw Betty, or My mother walk in to the room. "Hey Sweetie, what are you up to?."Watching tv, nothing really" I said. " This is rated 17+, why do they allow you to watch this? Your under aged." She exclaimed. " Whatever..." I replyed bitterly forgetting that she was my real mother and not Hell. "Hell a total Bitch, I hate him..." She looked over at me, looking into her eyes I felt shame, like what I had said was something wrong in her eyes. I knew I had never felt this with my "parents", because they warnt my real parents, but with her, I felt upset. "Sorry..." I said under my breath. "Don't sass me ..." She said laughing, I could tell she was half meaning it. She started to come over to sit next to me on the bed. i layed my head on her shoulder, I could never talk to my parents, they would judge me, and I knew it. She started to play with my hair, singing a song, that started to make me tired. I feel asleep fast, feeling her lay me on my pillow and covering me with the blankets. Betty kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

That night, I felt what it was really like to feel loved...

Hey! This is a big chapter! Now you know why Hell is after Ali and who Betty really is! Hope you like!