Chapter 4

When my parents arrived back from their lunch "date", (I personally think they are to old to triple date, but okay.) I built the courage to ask them about the accident. Although all I got was some dirty looks and rolled eyes. "You don't remember?" My mom questioned me. "No, no I don't..." I said under my breath. "What was that?" My mom asked. "Never mind..." I replyed. 

         A hansom and tall doctor knocked on my door and asked to speak my parents. Out of the small window on the door, I could see my moms face. Her expression went from a smile to a face that I cant explain. She looked as if they just told her that her favorite TV show was being canceled.  I wanted to know what they were talking about so bad. I couldn't go out there, I had a feeling it was something bad. 

        They came back in about 10 minutes later and the doctor started explaining that my accident, (ONCE AGAIN, was hoping for some info!) has caused my memory great danger. He says that I have lost a lot of memory. He showed me pictures of people I should know. I could only recognize a few of them. I recognized my best friend Emily and my grandparents. 

         Maybe that's why I couldn't remember what happened. Just as I was settling in for the night, for my last night in the hospital, I started to feel dizzy and like I was glued to the bed. He appeared at the door. "Dude! What do you want!" I said trying to be as quiet as I could. I already had a reputation here as the Crazy Teen, I didn't want to make it any worse. "You know what I want... I know you saw the photo..." He said. His voice seemed to be normal, well not as bad as before. "Oh, this photo," I reached for the photo under my pillow, but it wasn't there. "Where?" I said "Ah looking for this? I couldnt let you keep it... I cant have you turning me in." He said. I could hear the disgust in his voice. "You know what? I could still turn you in! Say you've been here! There's cameras watching me." I pointed to the camera on top right of the room. "They cant see me and if you watched the news again, you would have know that I was spotted in New York just a few hours ago." He replyed with a laugh. "Your horrible! Did you know what! I don't understand! Are you the one who took my sister and those other kids?" I yelled, forgetting about the doctors and nursed outside. "DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER" He clapped. "You enjoy this don't you! What do you want!" I said back at him. "You know what I want, you saw the picture..." He disappeared into thin air. 

          I breathed in and layed down. I didn't want to deal with this anymore! 

Short chapter (: but Whatever...  I tagged cold_lady19 on this story because her story "Sweet Madness" inspired this story and before I posted it I got a lot of comments about how it reminded them of "Sweet Madness"! Hope She likes it! <3  Comment what you think! -K