Chapter 3

Nurses came flying in , my heart rate started to slow down. "Were losing her!" yelled a petite nurse as she typed at the computer next to my body. My mothers screams filled the room. 

         My head hurt, I couldn't move. I felt like I was glued to the floor. All of a sudden a gush of wind pulled me towards my body. I struggled, trying to get away. My body went right threw the table and threw my parents body's. There skin was chilled, both shivered as I went threw them. I breathed in hard and instantly my vision went blurry.

          "Shes stable" said the same nurse. My parents heads shoot up. There was so many questions. I was blanking them out, all I could look at was him, the guy from... where did I know him from? Where did I see him before? "Hello Alisandra..." His  raspy voice spoke. No one but my parents knew my real name. I was tempted to talk to him, but I would look crazy yelling at a ugly wallpapered wall. "Remember me? Of course you don't..." He spoke as he came closer. My memory flooded back to me. Hes from the day Spencer was... Where was Spencer? Then I remembered, That day I saw him, that was the day my little sister was discovered missing.

          I awsnered a billion questions that day. Probably over a billion. I still had no clue what had happened and I was a little scaried to ask. After I had had lunch, I had some on that gross hospital pudding/ jello.  My parents had lunch plans, so I was alone for the first time since I woke up. I switched on the tv and started to watch the news, when my picture and my sisters picture came up. 

         "Eariler, local 15 year old Ali Foy was involved  in a horrible insodent gone wrong," Damn, I was hoping to get some awnsers. "The family is at a breaking point. No one really knows what happened and Ali's parents denided our request to interview the teen. On the same subect, in a abandonded home 13 block from the familys house, a pair of Spencers shoes, her favorite rock and some blood. As we speak the blood is being tested to see whos blood it is. This is Alice Marks signing off for now on 24 hour Crystle Woods News" 

         Suddenly, the room got cold and I got a familiar presence in the room. "I know your here!" I said quietly. "I know you know... So now you remember me..." He whispered. "You know you cna show yourself." I replyed. "Okay...I will..." He poped out of no where right in front of my face. "Jesus! What was that for you little peice of..." I didnt finish. He raised his hand and a sharping pain shot threw my chest. I felt as if I was on fire inside. "Stop! Please! Please..." I could barly speak. The pain shot threw my chest and to me head. With in a second the pain decreased. "What the hell?" I yelled. He was gone. 

         I didnt understand why he was here, what he wanted. I wanted to see his face. All he did was cover his face as if he had something to hide. Another news cast came. "Hello again viewers. We would like to inform the parents of Crystal Woods that, at the scene where police found clothing and toys of Spencer Foy, the blood we found at the scene was conformed as the child blood and the blood of a man named Rob Sencati. He is wanted for child abduction, theft and has been to jail twice. He has 4 DUI's and is wanted in over 6 states. This man is able to escape the police easily, he will be there one minite and gone the next. As if he was magical. please keep an eye on your children. Our sympathies go out to the parents of the children. See you later Crystal Woods."

        The news cast ended with a scene of the place where my sisters blood was found. It was blooded and filled with cigarettes and empty alcohol bottles. As they looked at a wall with some blood on it, a man appeared. They didnt seem to notice. I instantly recognized him, it was Rob or who ever was in my hospital room just a few minites ago. His eyes glowed. "Remember Alisandra, I am always watching..." He pulled out a picture at the camera. It came threw the tv and landed on my lap. It was my sister, she was tyed up. In a room, with pictures. I knew the pictures. They were of the kids who have went missing over the last month. Where she was sitting where was two frames that were empty. One said Spencer and the other... It said... Alisandra...

LONG chapter! Hope u like it! Took me a while! Comment what you think! -K