Chapter 9

I didnt sleep a lot that night. I was up thinking about my friends and the other students, what would I be? Would I just be Ali or had they already made up their own versions of my accident. I wasnt sure if I was going to be the laughing stalk of the year, like McKenzie Collins when she got braces, or was I just going to be... well me. That girl with the missing little sister who tryed to killer herself or that girl with the long blonde hair and gray eyes who likes to read and enter the drama plays. 

           I was up early and ready to go by 7 am. My mom and dad slept in that day because they didnt have to get up with Spencer. I had gained enough currige to check my facebook. I had opened it before but I didnt check anything. I stoped, I was about to hit enter, but I though to myself, What if no one cares? What if everyone is talking about me? I shook those thoughs out of my head and pressed enter, my laptop loaded my facebook page and I was shocked to see over 200 notifacations and 40 messages. My friends posting on my wall wonder why I wasnt on facebook or awnsering mt cell. Some of the kids who hadnt always liked me posted thinks like "Are you dead yet?, Did she killer herself again?" My eyes wanted to cry at the comments, but I whipped the tears away, smudging my make up. I yelled "urg!" and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I fixed my make up and went down stairs to eat breakfast. 

          I pulled down a box od cerel. I sat in silence and ate my cerel watching tv on my laptop. I didnt reply to anything on my facebook. My Mom came down stairs to drive me to school. She told me if anyone sayed anything, ignore them. I told her Id try my best, but we all know that I wont be able to. I know I will have to awnser some of them, they bug me till I cracked.

          She dropped me off infront of the school, where some of my friends awaited aggery to know how i was. "Ali!" My friends all ran over to me, embracing me in a hug. "Hey guys" I said quietly. I waved bye to my mom and turned back to my friends, "Whats up? Where your phone? How are you? WHy did you..." I was being asked so many questions, i forgot the awnsers to most of them. "Guys! Im fine!" I said trying to shut them up. "...For now..." I said under my breath.  I knew there was more then this to come, even m ore then school. There was Hell and who ever Betty is. We waited for the bell to ring, huddled in a group to keep warm. Peopl walked up to us, but my friends shewed them away.

          The bell rang and a few hundrad high school students cramped into the school hallways. Most making there ways to their lockers or their friends and heading to the first subject of there new sesmister. My scudule was taped to my locker and tones of other stuff i missed. As the day dragged on, I got many questions, weird looks, hugs and greatful faces. Teacher welcoming me b ack and students giving me cards. When I got home, my mother was working on dinner and m father was working on a new case. I walked up the stairs and into my room. For once I was hoping to get some peace and quiet. Wrong... When I arrived upstairs, he was waiting for me. Beside him was a petiete woman with curly brown hair.

          What the hell?" I said as I walked over. "You interupted me last night when I wanted you to meet someone. I want you to meet Betty." He said. He said. Hells voice was so nice now, as id he was feeding off my misory. "Betty, this is Spencers older sister...say hello" He spoke to the woman as if she was a child. "Hi Alisandra...I'm Betty..." She replyed. SHe was dressed like she was form the 20th centray, the early 19 hundrads.  "Hi" replyed. Hell laughted and shook his head. "Your sister is halarious! JUst plan aborable! Betty take the child out please" He said. He touched her and she disappeared. "So now what?" I asked. "Nothing...Im j ust waiting..." He simply replyed. As he started to disappeared he looked me up and down, "youll do just fine..."

          Is it just me or is that a little creepy? I had no clue what that ment but i knew i was going to find out soon...