Chapter 7

When I was getting ready to leave the hospita, I was starting to remember more and more, but I didnt get any flash backs. Thye just came into my mind. I was allowed to put on my own clothes, not those crappy jeans and t-shirts my parents bring me. They had disconnected me form the wires and computers. I was a little dizzy now becuase I was off of the medications. I was shocked that he wanted me dead, or he wanted me. 

          We walked out of the hospital, the air felt nice on my skin. There was a few reporter, wanting interviews, but I denided to talk to them. If I  had, then I would have ben there for a hour. As we walked into my house, I felt him. I felt his presence. I didnt feel it before, but that new candle my mom got, was not a candle, it was his sent. We was there and I didnt know it. 

          There was a bag on the counter, It was a addressed to me. I didnt know what it was, but I trusted my instinks and didnt open it till I was upstairs. When I opened it, I found there was a note, It was in Greek, a languge I have known since I was born. I started to read it. The hand writing that it was writin in, I reconized it, It was my friend Elisa's writing. She and I became friends when I lived in Greece. I lived there till I was 7. The letter wrote:

          Ali, I give you my greatest appologies to you and your family. The news has just hit our hidding place, I am so sorry about your sister. She was not yet planned when you moved away from Greece. I hope we can get out of here soon, so we can retreat to America, just as you did. Hope your life gets better. Again, my appologies go to your family. -Elisa

          Elisa was much older than me when I lived in Greece, but she babysat me all the time and we have been talking since her family went into finding from a abusive killer who both of our familys have  been affected by. She sent a small locket. Inside there was a picture of her and me, when I was 6. It was taken infront of a house. I cant remember a lot about being in greece, but that I moved there when I was 2 and stayed there till I was 7. 

             I layed down on my bed, thinking about Elisa and everything that we went threw. I hit the tv remote with my hand. There was a news cast on about Amilia and John Morr, for some reason, I reconized them, I felt like I knew them. My head heart, I was tired. I started to lay down, I turned the tv off but I didnt get far. I was in another memory, I was alone in a back yard, I reconized it, but I didnt know whos it was. The slide door slid open and out came that girl from the news cast. She was holding 2 dimond braclets, one was pink and one was green,

          She set them down on the glass table, this time I could hear what she was saying. She started by saying, "Look, my mom had them ingraved. Mine is pink and says 'Amilia' on it and urs is green with 'Ali' on it." She talked out how we should wear them every day, 24/7, except when we shower. She talked about how it woud make them rusty. The memory ended by her saying "Well be BFFS forever.."

          Thats why I knew her, she was my friend. How did I not know? She was my BEST friend. I got out of my bed and walked over to my jewelery box, I pulled out the braclet. As soon as I slipped it on to my wrist, I fell into a new memory, one I hadnt seen before. In the memory, I was washes dishes, it was probobley about a month ago. I had just got up from a day of relaxing and sleeping from a party at Amilias. I turned on the tv and put the news on. I wanted to know about those kids who went missing. Insted of seeing 2 little boys and a little girls pictures, I saw Amilia and her little brother John's photos on the screen. I dropped the plate that I was drying, it hit the kitchen floor with a loud smash, leaving a dent in the floor. I started to cry. What? Who? I had so many questions, where was she? At first I thought it was a joke, but apparentlly not. I called her house and her mother couldnt awnser my question because she was crying to much.

          I cryed, I watered myself cry. When I came out of this memory, I was sad and the she showed up.

          "Alisandra... Happy to remember? I left you for a bit, but Im back now and Im back forever..."