"What's going on now? You guys fighting again?" She sat on my bed waiting for an explanation.

The whole thing was a little awkward to talk about, especially with my sister, but there was no avoiding the cause of this so called argument we were apparently having now.

"Don't laugh!" I warned her.

"I'm not going to laugh? Why would I?" She looked at me confused.

"Fine...we made a bet that he couldn't make me come within five minutes, he thought he could and I said I can put it off, so I did. Now he's all pissed off, and he's saying he's a shit boyfriend if he can't even make his girlfriend come within five minutes!" I explained to her.

I could see the corners of her mouth turning into a smile, before it turned into a full blown fit of laughter.

"Stop laughing! He's being so childish!" I started to dress myself, turning away from her. She was making me feel so stupid right now, even though I wasn't the one that left the apartment like a baby.

"Dude seriously, you guys need to find better things to argue over! You've had some pretty stupid fights in the past, but this one is by far the stupidest! That must have been such a blow to his ego though! He's such a boy! Why are boys so stupid?" She finally stopped laughing at me.

"I know it's stupid, I didn't think he would leave the apartment over it!"

"He'll be back, it's not like he can go very far! So have I missed anything else while I've been gone?"

I took a seat on the bed with her, and told her about Angus and Gemma's surprise wedding last night. She was shocked, and a little upset she had missed it, but she looked like she had something else on her mind she was avoiding talking about.

"So how was your week with Calum? I'm glad you two got back together!"

"We didn't, and we're not!" She replied, alot more calmly than I would have anticipated.

"Um okay? So you flew to Sydney with him why exactly?" I questioned her.

"We're still friends, we hung out before he left for tour again!" She answered me. She was confusing, and her love life was getting harder to keep up with than Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.

"Right so you slept in separate rooms, and played cards for the last week?"

"No, we still slept in the same bed and stuff, we did what we normally do when we're together, we're just not together!"

"Okay and he knows that? Because from my experience, when you sleep with an ex boyfriend, that kind of gives them the hint that you're together!" I told her, recalling what happened with Harry and I in London two months ago.

"He know's we're not. I know he loves me, and he knows I love him, we've just decided to take a break. At first he was a little hesitant on the break up, but by the end of it it was a mutual decision. We're both teenagers, we both have separate lives to still live, and try new things. I want him to go on tour and just enjoy himself and be a teenager, this life isn't going to last forever. When he's done having his fun, we'll see how we go."

I couldn't say I exactly understood my sister's decision of ending things with Calum, but it wasn't my business what they did in their relationship.

"Didn't you break up with him because you thought he wanted to hook up with groupies on tour? And now you're giving him a free pass to do just that? That doesn't make sense! If you love each other then you shouldn't need to take a break to try new things!"

"Jen it's our decision okay? No one said he's going to go hooking up with groupies, I just told him I want him to do his thing, and have fun without worrying about what I would think when I found out. Love isn't always about how strong your bond is, or how much you mean to each other, it's about putting each other first. I don't expect him to put me first, and he doesn't expect me to take a week off uni to go out on tour with him. We need to do our own thing for a bit, and if we eventually get back together, than we know it was meant to be."