"What, are you going to film this?" I asked him confused.

"No! I'm setting an alarm! In two minutes it's going to go off for me to start, then five minutes after that it will go off again and we'll see who wins this. You think you can put yourself off until the alarm goes, then let's do it!" He undressed himself, and finally joined me in the shower.

"So how are we doing this?" I asked him, and within a second he had me up against the wall, with my thighs pressed to his hips.

"As soon as that alarm goes off it's game on. I'm not going to use anything but this hand right here, and we'll see how long you last!" I could see the determination in his eyes, and I had a feeling I wouldn't make it the full five, especially when he was more eager to get me off than ever, but I'd give it a good shot.

"Game on!" He said when his alarm filled the bathroom, and he wasted no time in starting to rub me down.

I don't know how long we were into this, but I felt like every movement of his hands down there, every suck on my neck, and every dirty word he was whispering was making my chances of winning this slip away more and more every second.

I blocked him out the best I could, thinking about anything else other than what was happening right now. Maybe I could even manage to hide the fact I was done, but I highly doubt he wouldn't notice that.

I was wishing and hoping this damn alarm was close to going off, because I was about to lose self control and just let him win the stupid game.

"Stop putting it off, you know you want to let go!" He looked me in the eyes, and I concentrated on how green his eyes were when they were watery, and managed to hold off long enough for the alarm to sound.

"Seriously?" He removed his hand and put me down.

"Hey why did you stop!" I whined.

"Because what kind of a shit boyfriend am I if I can't even make my girlfriend come within five minutes? Not to mention my bloody wrist is killing me!" He was angry, more in the bruised ego type of way. He was a sore loser, but I did feel a little bad for winning this.

A man prides himself on being able to make a girl lose control at his command, and I just took away that pride from him. We were both stubborn, and neither of us wanted to lose.

He had an ego since our last bet, where I couldn't make it the full five days, and he always felt like a winner since then. What did I care how long our intimate embraces lasted? We were both satisfied with it, and that's all that mattered.

"Harry," I tried to grab his hand as he attempted to leave the shower, but he pulled away and wrapped a towel around himself, leaving the bathroom.

He was being so immature about this, but I knew he'd get over it, so I just decided to continue my shower alone.

When I was done I stepped into my bedroom which was surprisingly empty. I heard the front door close, and I checked to see if Harry had seriously just left because of what just happened.

"Hey sis!" Sam walked towards me and hugged me.

"Welcome home!" I was surprised to see her here, I had actually completely forgotten she was due home this morning.

"So what's up with Harry? I just saw him driving out of the apartment block in your car! Where's he going?" She asked.

"He has my car?" I asked her, shocked he actually did leave and not even tell me.

"Yeah! You didn't know?"

"No I didn't!" I rolled my eyes and made my way back to my room in a huff, with Sam trailing behind me.