오십사 i live so i love

Start from the beginning

"Fuck off," he huffed lowly, drooping his shoulders in relief. "I really thought you got the wrong idea."

"That was the point," I laughed and pushed a strawberry into my mouth, the sweet juice trickling down my chin. Very unladylike.

"You're the worst," Yoongi snickered in laughter and reached out to wipe the red dribble off with his thumb.

I managed to eat three or four bites of a croissant with the smoked salmon and cream cheese. But half an hour later, it ended up in the toilet along with gastric acid because my stomach decided to make a fuss again.

Yoongi stood there quietly and stroked my back while I vomited. His touch was nice, somewhat edgy, and more hesitant than Jungkook's, but still nice. After that, I felt better and wanted to binge-watch Slam Dunk with Yoongi on his Mac.

"Are you sleeping?" I whispered and poked his cheek restlessly, noticing that his eyes had fluttered shut.

"Aish, no... I'm practicing for when I'm dead!" Yoongi snapped coldly, but then he peeked one eye toward me and groaned at my puppy-dog eyes. "Sorry. Do you need anything?"

"Yes, can you be my pillow?"

"You woke me up for that?"

"Yeeaah?"

"Oh fine!"

So I curled up against him and sighed happily. He had a masculine scent, not too strong. Like a mix of wood, musk, and spices. Jungkook had my favorite smell in the world, but his was insanely pleasant too.

I usually cuddled with the maknaes but spending pretty much the entire day with all boys for over two months helped us grow even closer. And I loved that.

"Look at them," Jin cooed while I was half-asleep, dozing on and off. "Aww, they're so cute~"

"Yoongi-hyung has the biggest soft spot for her, but he's is the first one to deny it," Jimin smirked, making said boy twitched beside me.

Then I heard the sound of a soft item hitting a hard surface. Judging by the gasps and giggles, the two boys might've been smacked with a cushion thrown by Yoongi.

I couldn't help smiling a little. He hadn't denied anything right now. Biggest soft spot, huh?

The boys got suddenly called by the staff, so they were all squeezed together onto the sofas in sheer confusion. It turned out the BigHit crew only wanted to assign the activities for tomorrow. The boys were divided through a game of 'flick the bottlecap', eliciting a lot of laughter playfulness. Taehyung also physically forced Jungkook to be with him.

And since they were already four, Zara and I decided to both be away from them for the day. Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, Zara, and I were on Team B had with Seatouch and Buggy Car. Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook were on Team T with Jetovator and The Grotto.

・゛★⌒゛・。☆。・゛★⌒゛・

The next morning, I tried to wake my sleepy fiancé with little sloppy kisses. But he barely stirred awake until I pinched his nipples and coaxed him with mutual masturbation in the shower. Jungkook all but sprinted to the bathroom, and I leisurely followed behind me with a bubbly laugh. Our shower was splashy and loud, but really quick.

Now, all nine of us were inside the tourist information center in Garapan for the Seatouch and Jetovator at 10 AM. The boys wore yellow jerseys with their names in the back over their swimwear.

"Nemo~" Hoseok said with an endearing voice as he took the clownfish plushie on the stand.

"Ono Jiro~" Jungkook gushed just as disgustingly adorable, referring to the lyrics of '고민보다 Go'.