"That makes sense, this-" Cloud's fingers had made skin contact with your finger as he was trying to point something on the book. Your heart skipped a beat and you let out a quiet gasp that you could only hear yourself and Cloud froze while his heart was beating fast and didn't know how to react but look at you straight in your eyes as he blushed relaxed.

You both look at eachother for a moment, and your attention when to his lips as he pursed them.

You heart started beating faster and faster and he leaned in closer and closer ..

But you came back to your senses and just kissed him in the cheek softly.

Cloud blushed in embarrassment, while his cheek burned and all his body started to feel warm.

In a way he loved that ..wayy better, he looked at you and you smiled brightly.

"Remember what I said." You let out a friendly giggle.

He loved that about you, that moments were people would feel embarrassed or a moment that a person would feel regret, you always made it seem like it was nothing much to worry about, so people won't feel bad about themselves.

You are a great person that deserves to be protected, your heart is to big and pure for anybody to mess with you.

Cloud has been knowing you from head to toe, and he hasn't changed his feelings one bit, his love just kept growing and growing, which he has no doubt about what he truly wants.

But sadly he can't show that cuz he respects your decisions, so he'll wait patiently for you.

————

Man what a day huh...

You thought to yourself. You laid yourself in your bed looking up at the ceiling feeling the breeze from the window near your bed. Relaxing and enjoying the moment.

But your chest began feeling like it was expanding.

Making you think to sort your feelings out.

You didn't really wanted to get your head on that.

You spaced out and block any thoughts from distracting you.

You focused on relaxing your breathing and your muscles. Meditating hoping that you would fall asleep at any second to rest your mind and soul..

.
.

.

.

"(Y/N)!!! WAKE UPP!! THE APARTMENT IS ON FIRE!!"

You heard a familiar voice yell.

It took you less than a second to react and get up from your sleep, scared, you woke up panicked and looked around while your heart was accelerating.

"WHAT??!" You yelled.

Your eyes searched around the room for signs of fire. But you didn't see nothing, but you did hear a laugh that threw you off and you did not gave an expression because you already knew whose laugh it belonged to.